World Boss Health

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RainSunGone, Mar 11, 2015.

1. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

we couldnt defeat the circus freaks when it went critical so no final payout, boooooooooooooo..... we can only defeat 2 of the 5 world bosses, the other 3 always go critical. i saw on kong u had adjusted their health... how about something similiar on FB/ZS??? was a real pisser logging on and finding out we didnt get the xp...

L1LOne and Hellhavenofury:) like this.
  2. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

yes something needs to be done as this is ridiculous as we only get "good xp" on the usa and canadian world boss, like u said other 3 go critical every time and now we finally didnt even kill 1 for the first time ever!! if something isnt done we will completely fail 3 in about a year time

3. Richard Peters

Richard Peters New Member

I think the best thing to do is to either adjust the health pool of the boss, or to extend the time. As some said the only good xp is from the Justin Bieber and Canadian Zombie World Bosses. The other 3 are always in critical.

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I'll let the developers know post haste! I was wailing on the World Boss myself yesterday, surprised to see it go undefeated. :(

L1LOne and RainSunGone like this.
  5. RainSunGone

thnx Mitch... i've been expecting it to happen sooner or later and not due to lack of hits. besides the popstar and mounty i dont think we've ever beat the other 3 w/out them going critical...

6. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

just to let you know, it sounds like nothing will be looked at for at least 2 months while kano is working on the fb upgrade.

7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It was a close one, on the last day many players used up their stamina on the Raid Boss, and had nothing to keep hitting the world boss.

kevinmalo likes this.
  8. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

How about just add more world bosses dump the bad ones all together

9. Dale Barrie

how about attack every 2 hours?

Sour_Rubbish likes this.
  10. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Think I suggested this a few years ago, can't find the post in ideas section anymore so I might've deleted :p ...
    How about the longer the boss is alive the more damage we do (via percentage boost) retaining the same one hit every 4 hours and the same xp/cash?

For example...

Day 1 Boss starts we all do what damage we'd normally do.
    Day 2 Normal damage.
    Day 3 Normal damage +5%
    Day 4 Normal damage +5%
    Day 5 Normal damage +10%
    Day 6 Normal damage +10%
    Day 7 Normal damage +15%
    Day 8 Normal damage +15%
    Day 9 Normal damage +20%
    Day 10 Normal damage +20%
    Day 11 Normal damage +25%
    Day 12 Normal damage +25%
    Day 13 Normal damage +30%
    Day 14 Boss goes critical in the same manner it does now...no boost.

11. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

maybe tickets should be sent into support so that someone can take a look at this.

12. WendelinR

WendelinR Active Member

I don't understand why there r not more world bosses. Make 1 for every city there is and try to create a system where u can attack a world boss every 1-2 hrs.

Would be a great way for no-pay players to lvl hard even without paying. Would also mean more fun, more activity and more ppl get hooked on the game.

13. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

maybe one more. having world bosses for each location is way too many. and anything that benefits non-payers benefits the credit card players as well, so that will be a wash.

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That is tough if the world boss can't be defeated. I think this was a problem a couple of years ago, so they changed it so that you could attack every 15 minutes on the last day instead of every 4 hours. Maybe they need to revise that again for the ones that can't be defeated.

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We'll be making an update to the World Boss health on Facebook ZS, most likely this week. It will be a small adjustment, but it will have a fancy "Health Adjusted" banner to let you know that things have changed. ;)

Hellhavenofury:) and RainSunGone like this.
  16. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

Woohoo works for me!!!

17. RainSunGone

thnx Mitch :)

18. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am, curious what will happen next time when the boss last day will be again between the Raid and Arena :)

19. Dale Barrie

cheers mitch, and ye we will all see how boss is affected on last day

20. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Nice to see the new changes coming. Great work mitch.