[Other] Workshop/Blacksmith Achievements.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by martincles, Mar 18, 2012.

1. martincles

martincles New Member

I've recently discovered the solution to 3 hidden recipes in the Zombie Slayer workshop. The workshop can be a lot of work, discovering secret recipes moreso. I would suggest:

Awards for 1, 10, 25, 50 different items built at the workshop. (5 favor points each.)
    Awards for 1, 5, 10 different hidden recipes built at the workshop (10 favor point each.)
    Award for being the discoverer of a hidden recipe; 25 favor points to a player that is the first in the game to discover a recipe. They need not share the method if they don't want to.

2. Maler

Maler Member

i disagree. there are some items that aren't worth crafting, more than 1 to see them unlocked or how they look in your inventory; take Inferno Chariot for example. if i were to build 50 of them, it would probably take me 100 levels if not more.

i'll give it 5 stars, because it's a decent idea, but not one i'd like to see implemeneted in this form.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I have to agree with maler also on this. There is plenty of other things kano can apply more achievements to. Crafting should not be one.