[LCN] Why show opponent's weapons/armor/vehicles?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by thefluffycactus6, Jul 5, 2015.

1. thefluffycactus6

thefluffycactus6 New Member

Ofc as the attacker it's useful to compare your weapons etc to your opponent's, but if you were the one being repeatedly attacked, isn't it kinda unfair for the enemy to know exactly what you have...? And if you try to strengthen your weapons, for example, the next time they attack they'll know exactly which weapons you added/changed and if they wanted to could even figure out the added A/D. I think the details should show your stockpile (so that you know your weakest weapons, armor, etc), and should just show 'stronger' or 'weaker' instead of a detailed list of the enemy's stockpile. Or maybe this is a stupid idea and everyone else thinks the current system is fine. Thoughts?

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I like it the way it is, besides it does not show everything ,if you are being attacked it just shows what you are using for defense,and it works both ways, to see what someone has. You can attack someone off the whacked mobster list and check things out there also.

3. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

it doesn't do any damage

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I actually like it the way it is now, especially if you lose, because it gives you an idea of how you can get stronger and where your weaknesses are.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

it may not do damage but you can still see the %% of how much stronger or weaker, you are ,just click "" show details"" below.

for example Your Attack Strength was 181.35% greater than your Enemy's Defense Strength
    and then you also can see what they are defending with,just like a regular attack, I use it to gauge my strength, or weakness.

6. graveyardgabby

graveyardgabby Active Member

FYI, you may be losing to someone on defense but, might whoop them on attack. This could just be on account of your personal load out. What you see when you attack is their defense weapons. Anyway, if someone is clobbering you all the time. Don't be afraid to attack back at least once. You may find out that your attack is better than their defense. Once the shoe goes on the other foot, some of these guys will send you a mob up or leave you alone. If you feel they are over attacking, this would be a good chance to get your bush awards too :p