Why isn't the game loading properly?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by The GrimShake, Feb 2, 2011.

1. The GrimShake

The GrimShake New Member

When I try to acces the game the format is all messed up, I can still do things but it's all messed up. I know I'm not the only person having trouble like this, some members of my faction are also complaining of the same thing... :confused::(

Thanks,

Vixen Deth Kill

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

What specifically is messed up? I am looking at the game right now on Facebook and nothing jumps out. Please let us know what is not displaying properly and we'll look into it.

EDIT:
    As I wrote that I realized there was a change to the stylesheets today. Try exiting the game and re-loading it to get the latest styles. This may be the problem you are encountering.

3. The GrimShake

The GrimShake New Member

I've tried everythng, I even tried to figure out how to take a picture of it to post here... but I can't...
    It won't go away, and the game is all garbled...:(

it's like all the "buttons" are all bunched up together and in the middle of the screen...

4. The GrimShake

The GrimShake New Member

seems to be fine now, thanks! I do have screen shots but couldn't quite figure out how to share them, but the problem seems t have gone away now...

5. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

This issue has been fixed. It was only for players who used Internet Explorer. If you are still experiencing issues, then try refreshing or logging out and back in again.

6. meezy

meezy Member

I seem to be having an issue with the Opera browser. Page does not display at all. This has never happened before. All i get is white page. Any suggestions. I am using the latest version. The kicker is that i have used this browser many times in order to bounty hunt on zs..not sure why it isnt working..i havent changed any settings. I could try clearing the cache and see what happens