Whats the point?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dave.gillam, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Dave.gillam

Dave.gillam New Member

Im level 45
    It will take a day or two to hit the next level
    I need that just to get the sp to have enough energy to do two missions in a row
    I net about 4 trillion a day, and its worthless
    I cant win a single boss fight
    I have 58 members of clan, and none respond
    This game flies so far under the radar no one's heard of it

why bother? Almost ready to delete and dedicate the time to MW

2. you just might be a ghost on the feed.im not sure how it works on viking but on pirate clan we have the problem of being invisible on the feed sometimes.

3. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Member

Im level 45
    It will take a day or two to hit the next level

----- Wut? Dude when you're below level 200 you can hit the next level in five minutes.

I need that just to get the sp to have enough energy to do two missions in a row
    ----- the adventures will be a pain to do early on. Give it time, and eventually you'll be able to do several in a row.

I net about 4 trillion a day, and its worthless
    --- 4 TRILLION at level 45? Don't kid yourself. At best you'll have 4 million at that level, and even that is very dubious.

I cant win a single boss fight
    ----- get better weapons and soldiers

I have 58 members of clan, and none respond
    ----- Almost nobody in my clan responds. Usually there's 1-2 people you can talk to, and even thats a lot. In my case, I think I only ever send a message to parasurama every now and then.

This game flies so far under the radar no one's heard of it
    ----- there's a couple of thousand people playing it, which I suppose isnt much. The game is about a year old, and still being developed to this very day. It will take time to grow.

From your post I can only conclude you are still new to the game and very impatient. Spend time gaining myspace/facebook friends to add to your chieftain list, and check to see if you have the best soldiers/weapons available to you for your level.

4. Dave.gillam

Dave.gillam New Member

been playing Vikings for 9 months. This runs lamer than Farmville, has no interaction with other players, no help from "allies", none of the usual offsets most click&forget games of facebook do. Hence the question "whats the point?"

5. Dolly

Dolly New Member

i think that like most things in life, you get out of Viking Clan what you put into it. I have 1000 clan members and I talk to 20 of them regularly. Some prefer to be left alone I suppose, but most are quite polite and friendly when I've written to them. If you've been playing for 9 months and you're under level 300, you're not playing much. I find it to be a really social game and have made some great internet friends from it. I frankly don't understand anyone who takes more than a week to get beyond level 100-200, but maybe I'm competitive? Perhaps this isn't the right venue for you, mate.

6. red06GTO

red06GTO New Member

'Ello mates. I'm Thor McHung from the game. I don't know how you're still at lvl 45. I'm at lvl 256 and its the 4th day I've been playing. Of course it's come to a screeching hault because there isnt anyone to fight. I duno man, either you are bad at this app stuff or you might have a life unlike many of us :D