What determine axe slap damage?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by PURAKMATO, Aug 10, 2010.

1. PURAKMATO

PURAKMATO Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am just curious. Some of my lower level clan can make 50 over damage for axe slapping while me at level 850+ never reach that. A clan of mine can make 1500 over damage for an axe slap. That’s why i am curious. Does it depend on attack skills or what? I noticed that during boss battle, they dealt severe damage to the boss but also get bigger damage than me for one attack.

2. cesarr

cesarr Member

Well what I've tested, it matters what your health is, so if player 1 has 100 hp and he axe slaps player 2 and he has 5000 hp, it'll be little dmg; same goes for if player 2 axe slapped player 1. but if player 1 had 5000 hp, player 1 would deal alot more damage.
    Who did the 1500 axe slap dmg, might be new record.

3. You just Axe Slapped gene Illugi and dealt 1202 damage. :) that's highest record so far !
    My Health 25 000

One question to all Viking
    when you go home page on game >? and look at clan feed >> Axe slap help do you see any requests or any messages there about axe slap? also let me know what web you use Facbook or Myspace

Thank You Para

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Axe Slap requests .... seems to be endless amount of them Jack!

5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Re Axe slaps ... seems to me, to be capped at 5% of your health v. 5% of the health of the other player, whichever is the lesser! Slap one higher than you in health, its 5% of your health. Slap one lower than you in health, its 5% of their health. And the range of them at random can be from 1 (ouch) to the limits I mentioned.

6. ok so on Facebook axe slap request feed is working good
    so i need some feedback on Myspace apps
    Thanks Kel

7. Lil' Ms.Mandy

Lil' Ms.Mandy Member

Axe Slaps have always been blank for me on Myspace. I figured it was just a feature FB had we didn't because it is the same for punch helps on zombies.

8. yes i agree with asking for axe slap help.

i made a suggestion in pirate section for pistol whip help to(for myspace since so far it seems to only be facebook feature)

it never got any answer
    http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthread.php?t=832

9. Giggles

Giggles New Member

On myspace there is no axe slap help happening that I have seen. The feature of axe slaps on facebook is working and used often :)

10. PURAKMATO

PURAKMATO Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Then what will explain the amount of xp taken from an attack? I usually prefer attacking rival with bigger clans for i get bigger xp :cool: but somehow some of them give me less xp.i only get to understand one thing, bigger health dealt bigger damage.How about xp?:confused:

If a rival deal one damage for an axe slap, would that be mean that our health is the same?

11. health is not related to exp payout at all.its only related to damage taken and dealt.

exp is determined by a few factors(possibly more than what ive listed below)

your base attack strength vs their base defense strength.

your clan size vs their clan size

your warriors attack vs their warriors defense

your weapons attack vs their weapons defense

if you're a smaller size but have better warriors and weapons than your opponent then you'll get less exp off them even though theyre larger in size.

far as the axe slap damage,no that doesnt mean by a long shot your health is the same as your opponents.