What defines a real player?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Crisom Melo, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

In another thread, someone complained that another player was not a real player and he is who he was. This made ​​me curious, because for the other can be the first who is not a true gamer. So what defines a true player? Understood here one "true player" like one player that dont cheats. Thank You.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  2. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

Good question what is a good player. and what have they to do fore be one?
    Fore me is a good play
    One who play, have fun and help them who are small.
    Like we do work hard and help each outer.
    Proud member in VKF

3. To me, a real player, is a player who can take his lumps as well as dish them out. Not a player who makes accusations or has a thousand excuses why someone else can beat them. Which, unfortunately, describes 90% of the players in these games.

As dictated over the phone by Polish. LMAO!!!

4. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

well said Jillian/Polish dictation lol. i know that a real player will never make excuses but instead do everything the game offers to get stronger so certain players cannot beat them

5. Ice Queen

Ice Queen New Member

yes, a true gamer is someone that knows it is a game and plays it accordingly. have fun, bs, post, hit, slap, just go with it. using the game to help, attack, get stronger, level, and just to have a good time. I consider the 'bs' part to be able to goad another player to attack when you have counters set and all the other little things you can do to be just another aspect of the game, as something to enjoy and joke about in the guild feed with your friends. I actually get a huge giggle out of the trash talk in the feeds. I admit to still learning how to truly play the game and have fun with it and relax with it. But I find that learning has been a blast. I appreciate the enemies and friends I have made on the game. :D

6. Crisom Melo

Crisom Melo Member

Nice points of view guys! i apreciate very much what Ice Queem writed.

7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

see Demonik1...nuff said ;p