Weapon Battle Details

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Essexboyee, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Essexboyee

Essexboyee New Member

I have a problem, I have amassed so many boss/drop and other good weapons that when I go to look at how much I slaughtered my enemy by, they don`t fit onto the page..........

In fact, it appears that depending on how many people are available for battle, the screen with the details on fits exactly..........to be clear.... if just 2 people are available for battle, I can see my personal armour, my boost, a couple of soldier entries and no weapons at all............. if there is a whole screen of people to attack, then I get about 60% of my weapons listed, but the rest I cannot see.....

It`s kind of annoying to not be able to see whether I`m operating at full strength or not?

Anyone else noticed?

Cheers

PS: I like the new features, keep it going as now this is the only game I play!!
    :cool:

2. antoris

antoris Member

This happens quite often for on Facebook, not sure about myspace.

you can click to select text and drag it down, it will scroll. but that is a hassle.

I feel this isn't a KanoApps fault,

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We had it working but it looks like FB changed something with their JS library that we use to resize the canvas page. I have logged a bug but we will likely have to change the way the info is displayed as opposed to waiting for FB to fix the bug.

4. Essexboyee

Essexboyee New Member

Well it looks like it might be sorted, last 24 hours have been fine and I can now see in full details the domination I hold and power I wield over other clans with 200 more chieftans than I.

Thanks Kano/FB, got this one licked!! :)

5. Red

Red Member

It also happens in hi5. i usually canĀ“t see all my weapons.