war mode

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Stephen moyes, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Stephen moyes

Stephen moyes New Member

Kano when are you going to make better rewards for playing war mode? It's stagnant and boring! Better rewards will bring in more out of war guilds and a much needed boost to ear mode, levelling it with guild wars :)

2. hollie woodes

hollie woodes New Member

I agree changes need to be made

mark GT likes this.
  3. Valhalla

Valhalla New Member

seams to be fallen on deaf ears

mark GT likes this.
  4. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i disagree. i don't think there is really anything that can be done to encourage more players to participate in this. that being said, i'm sure changes will be made at some point to reward those few that do actually care and participate (myself not included).

mark GT and Skollstein like this.
  5. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

We have asked for some changes, even changes to make the mode fairer and more fun, and nope, no time for it. No ears for it. No care about it.

Now I am told there is a bug in adding up the war points by season by the "game" in posting the placing results versus what is actually showing in the guild stats. Would they care to fix that too? The thing that settles the "race" placements ... it is likely nope to that too.

This is very very discouraging for those who only continue to play the game for the fact that war mode exists. The regular game once you are exposed to war mode, is stale.

mark GT and LaScepter like this.
  6. mark GT

mark GT Member

it coud just be a 3rd level of battel drop`s that opens after a serten number of battels a week meby 100 or 500 .if they was stromger than the rare once we have i woud love it :)

7. Englander

Englander Member

how about increasing number of attacks allowed to 15 per day and 10 slaps to make it more interesting and enable more of the better xp to be gained that you get in war mode!

8. Gearoid O'Hagan

Gearoid O'Hagan New Member

I like this idea and on a different note I wish Kano would clean up war mode so you only see your enemies that you can actually attack. Also if you slap someone early it gives you an actual number of minutes before you can slap again rather than the generic "hour" message.

9. Englander

Englander Member

Great idea that as well Gearoid, would be very useful!

Deblovscats1 likes this.
  10. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

mark GT, Englander and Deblovscats1 like this.