[VC] Guild Wars Open Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eric, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

The person that hit the other guild war opponent is now open for attacks against everyone in the other guild, that person would be put on the other guilds war rival list.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

@ Kendall, everyone in my guild has a little info icon after the words guild wars on the guild page except for myself and my officers, hope we will be getting this as well.. TY

3. guineahen

guineahen New Member

Thank you! As long as the lower level players are safe from being attacked for something they had no hand in! :)

4. Eric

Eric Administrator

Yes, just like Gamer Points, at the end of each season leaderboard rankings and xp rewards are given out based on how many War Points your guild was able to get over the course of the season. You will get a higher xp reward if your Guild ranks high.

5. Eric

Eric Administrator

This has been fixed.

6. Elizabeth Thoragn

Elizabeth Thoragn New Member

If a high-level player's bounty comes up, and I go for it, would I then be posted on the War Rivals list for that player's guild (assuming both guilds had opted in for Wars)? I tend to view bounties as "freebies" where anyone, regardless of level, can earn a little extra cash if they're ballsy enough to go for it; it does not mean I wish to start a war with an entire guild! We have been trying to discuss all the pros and cons within our guild before we make a decision to opt in or not. Thanks!

7. polishpimp

Tyvm eric!

8. polishpimp

Hearing rumors that the "guild wars" wont actually be starting tomorrow...any truth to them?

Is the new season always going to start on Wednesday.....or r we just getting a lil practice in b4 it starts on Sunday as the gamer point season does?

9. polishpimp

Kel asked earlier....but I dont believe it was ever answered.....does killing someone with a bounty trap earn points?

10. I think this answers that question:

http://forums.kanoapps.com/showthre...on-Armada-Wars-Input&highlight=Kendall+points

War Points Scoring on enemy Syndicate/Guild/Faction/Armada members:
    +2 Attack Win (including CageMatch)
    +1 Attack Loss (including CageMatch)
    +10 Hitlist
    +6 Counter Attack
    +8 Bounty Trap
    +2 Punch
    +10 Battle Kill
    +10 Punch Kill
    +10 Hitlist Kill

11. Eric

Eric Administrator

Yes, it's still an attack, and if both parties are enabled for war you'd be put on their rival list.

12. Bobby Horr

Bobby Horr New Member

sorry is this as been write somewhere i search and could'nt find, and my english not so good ......:(

Can we go to war for one week to see how it is and if i got request from my guild to get out of this war well i just turn the option to off?

13. Dro

Dro New Member

Lets say I have 5 war enemies and I attack all 5 of them 5 times and win every battle is dat 100WPs??meaning dat 4 WPs were rewarded for every battle won which was 25 battles won in total..which makes a total of 100 WPs..or is der a max to wat u can get daily??

IDK if im explaining myself well lol..

14. Eric

Eric Administrator

Yes the war is an opt in system. If enabled you must stay in the war for a minimum of 2 days, after that you have the opportunity to leave. Note that when leaving a war your war points are reset.

15. Eric

Eric Administrator

Updated War Point Scoring is as follows:

+4 Attack Win
    +3 Attack Loss
    +5 Attack Kill
    Max Attacks: 5 (Every player involved in the war gets 5 attacks against each target in 24hours)

+5 Bounty
    Max Bounties: 1 (Every player involved in the war gets 1 bounty against each target at the targets base bounty cost in 24hours)

+1 Axe Slap
    +4 Axe Slap Kill
    Max Axe Slaps: 4 (Every player involved in the war gets 4 axe slaps against each target in 24hours)

16. Dro

Dro New Member

Ok so if I attack 2 war enemy players 5 times each and win every battle dat will give me 40 WPs??

17. Eric

Eric Administrator

Yes,

and also to respond to an earlier question, there is no cap on War Points, the objective of Wars in an season is to get the most War Points. At the end of each season rankings are handed out along with xp rewards. The XP reward is based on your Guild ranking and also how long your Guild participated in the week long war. There is a minimum XP reward given so even if you didn't rank well but participated, the Guild still receives XP.

18. Dro

Dro New Member

ok sweet thx Eric..

Also will WPs give us Loyalty points like GPs does??

19. Eric

Eric Administrator

Not on initial release, but you're total war points stay with you so if we do plan on it you will be compensated fully.

20. polishpimp

So this is the Entire scoring system? there is nothing else that will score points as other lists have suggested?