[PC] User Settings

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A new feature was released to Pirate Clan today which enables you to customize some Settings which will affect your game experience.

Along the top bar you will now see a link for "Settings":
    [​IMG]

Clicking that will show the following. A description of each section can be found below:
    [​IMG]

Actions Jump to Response
    For all non-Chrome users you can now control whether or not you want Action links such as Adventures, purchasing Land, etc to jump to the top of the page to view the response.
    Yes (default) = Jump to the response
    No = remain in your current position on the page.

Email Settings
    Choose the newsletters you would like to receive (currently just the Quarterly) and if we do not already have your email there will be an option to submit it here.

Facebook only options
    Redirect from an external link
    Choose your default portal (Facebook or Kanogames) to play Pirate Clan or none at all when you are accessing the game via an external link ie: Boss Help, Adventure Help etc.

Facebook Settings
    If not already enabled you can Publish your score as well as like our application.

We look forward to your feedback and if you have ideas for how you would like to see this expanded upon please let us know in this thread.

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Quick Update,

We plan on offering Email notifications for actions such as being Bountied, Invites Received/Accepted, Gifts Received etc. If there are specific actions that you would be interested in receiving a notification for please let us know here.

Cheers!

3. meandyou

meandyou Banned

now really wat is the point in sending someone an email saying they have been bounties they will be dead before they get the email, well 99.99 will be is this just for me , as i can stay on the list long enough to receive it and to read it before i decide to die

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

a thing that you could send to our email could be something that says you armada have posted something or just something relatiing to your armada. it could say what rank they have achieved in the season

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Good idea!

6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

there could also be a email if you gained a level while ofline and how many atacks you have reseaved or how many deaths while ofline and by who shoing a link to that persons ingame profile so you can ge back at him faster, and in the user setting an option to send emails to you or not but have it on as primary then if you want it off you uncheck the box

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

The only way that would help me ( if I even needed to know those things) if it was going to my fb account, I rarely use my regular email lol, but being in the game tells me what I need to know :)

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

exactly lol

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well,I suppose if theres another server failure and game history and rival list somehow gets erased.
    At least you know who did the bounty.

@Kano,if you email the fact you've been listed,will it at minimal also have a link to the lister in case of another server crash and history gets erased?

10. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

The whole e-mail thing sounds just sounds redundant which just makes it pointless if ya ask me