[ZS] Upgrading

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Rudl Popudl, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Rudl Popudl

Rudl Popudl Member

Please do something about the duration of upgrading.
    It takes a ridiculously long time to fully upgrade the new properties or UN items. Give us more upgrade-slots, an option to reduce time spent by using more upgrade-material, or simply cut the time.

I know its not an top priority issue and you can always use UN-credits to upgrade items/buildings, but KANO should at least pretend that there is a possible way to do it without spending money...Thx.

2. Jessica

Jessica Member

Definitely agree when taking properties from level 1 to 4 start taking literally years in upper areas its just insane. I have over 10000 property parts just sitting and doing nothing. I at one point suggested before we be able to invest energy or stamina into speeding up upgrades,

3. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

I agree 100% with this.

4. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I agree also.

5. Silas Drama

Silas Drama New Member

At the very least, I see no reason that there can't be four simultaneous upgrades per country.

6. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Nice idea +1

7. clubber

clubber Member

I strongly agree with this one.
    Exemple: on Brazil there is Stronghold, it gives 15k$ income, and I have to wait 6 days do upgrade to lvl 4. This is just ridiculous .

8. Agreed. By the time some of these properties are upgraded, I'll be in a nursing home.

9. Rudl Popudl

Rudl Popudl Member

Concerning properties this seems like a good compromise to me.

As for items it would be great to bring those thousands of upgrade-parts in our inventories to use somehow...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2012
  10. I also agree... upgrading times on property's are RIDICULOUS!!!!

11. i think you should be able to put stamina,energy,money,Destructive parts, and property parts into properties to make them have less time and reduce the amount of time also. so i agree!

12. Rudl Popudl

Rudl Popudl Member

Maybe Deltan or another admin could be bothered to comment...

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  13. TonyDu

TonyDu Member

I also agree with this. You have successfully started upgrading the Weapons Depot (Level 3) to Level 4 for $11,000,000,000. Upgrade will be complete in 106 days. That takes a while.

Edit: I never bother using UN for those, and I'm still upgrading my Aussie and above. My recent outbreaks are in SF. Big difference.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
  14. AndeeLee

AndeeLee New Member

the upgrade time is ridiculous for most things but properties are the worse! And the amount of UN to upgrade is way to much for weapons, vehicles, destructives and gears when you are on level 3-4 ...

15. Rudl Popudl

Rudl Popudl Member

20 users voted 10/10. Pls keep up the positve feedback, maybe we can achieve something here...

16. I think its the best idea ive ever seen.............in india it take 37days for a property to get to level4
    IT NEEDS TO BE DONE!:rolleyes:

17. Jessica

Jessica Member

206 days for the highest property on new city to upgrade from 3 to 4. Come on kano this is insane

18. Deltan

Deltan Member

This idea is getting a fair bit of traction, I'm going to add it to the review list.

19. Kilo Duh

Kilo Duh New Member

yep....................

20. Susan K

Susan K Member

Amen. Taking months to upgrade a single property is nuts. I'd love to use some of my property upgrade parts for something, but mainly, it's just crazy long.