[ZS] Up the attack limit

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dale Barrie, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Dale Barrie

Dale Barrie Active Member

I understand that a lot may disagree to this but im hoping more will favor the idea

My idea: up the potential attacks on people from 41 to 100, this will help more people with the high achievements for wins and make the game a bit more exciting, please like this and rate it please

Thanks all

2. funnyman

funnyman Member

but 100 id say gives higher levels and advantage, so if 100 attacks maybe max 2 deaths no matter how many attacks??

3. Xtina

Xtina Member

There's no limit on the other games and I don't think people really abuse it, or at least I've never had an issue with people abusing it and sitting on me with nonstop attacks. It does make reaching some of those streak/survival achievements a bit easier if you're able to team up with someone and get them done.

4. Dale Barrie

ye would be awesome and you know people will do some serious trades in ZS which would be epic

Tony Montana and Xtina like this.
  5. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I would like the idea as an attacker, but not as a defender, in that case it would allow, or should allow 100 bushes to be placed

Dale Barrie likes this.
  6. Dale Barrie

agreed they would have to up the counter limit. But my general idea is so people can team up and trade 100 wins or so as 4 is so low when the final achv is 500k

funnyman and Tony Montana like this.
  7. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

do find it shocking how low the attack limits are inn zs the top wins is only 800k where with the unlimited in vc/pc i have seen so many with million plus.but i find it crazy how a ton of these fights are just 2 people attacking each other there wins and losses are nearly equal kinds boring

8. Xtina

Xtina Member

Can you imagine those that are already hit and hiders... bet there would be an increase or they'd NEVER come out of hiding lol Might get the list fired back up though! That's always a positive! Who doesn't love some good catches!

Dale Barrie and funnyman like this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The limit in PC ,VC,and LCN,is 5k , and people use it to level,not my thing and it is easy to tell who does it though ,their win and loss stats will be very close, not many level that way anymore since raids, though, raids are quicker the partner leveling is becoming extinct lol the counter limit is 10 in VC and LCN, once you get to a certain level and 75 in PC cause of caging (( insert disgust on that )) but the bounty limit is 50 in all three.

Dale Barrie likes this.
  10. funnyman

funnyman Member

but same time id say maybe redo bush system make it max 30 on 1 person or maybe a certain ammount ech week?

Dale Barrie likes this.
  11. Dale Barrie

OMG a 5k limit, i best up my stam some more just in case this becomes a set feature lol, ambush that 5k times lol ;)

12. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

I would like to know why the limit was set to 41 in the first place? there has to be a reason behind that decisison?

Dale Barrie likes this.