Unfair Battle Arena Start Time !

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jonathan Hurley, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Why do you insist on starting the battle areana at 20.00 PST ? This is clearly unfair to anyone from Europe, as i discovered this morning when i logged in to find the areana started and my viking dead ! 12.00 mid-day PST would be a much fairer time to start this ? Otherwise what is the point in entering something that you cant even play ?????

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

The arena keeps rotating start times.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

no start time is going to please everyone. There has many diff start times including times very close to what u suggested.

Yes.....what was the point of entering if u werent going to be able to play? what would u suggest.....that everyone hold off attacking/killing you until u get there? Are u going to do the same for those who cant get there on time when the start time is optimal for you?

4. alka

alka Banned

It's because the game originates from the States/Canada, so the game is set up to suit them. Our only input in Europe is to put money in to help support the app!

5. alka

alka Banned

Why not? If each game wasn't set up to help you win them I'm sure you would have a book to write about it.
    The times are unfair, so back off with the witty remarks!!

6. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Ive started at all sorts of times....times that were not even close to suited for anyone in the states or canada. The last pc arena started at 10pm pst....thats 1am on the east coast. So no....the times are not unfair. perhaps u should try witty?

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

yeah I did not bother with the last PC one, not staying up past my bedtime as I do work for a living and have to get up way to early for work

8. alka

alka Banned

And no doubt have a house to look after and not just a bedroom..lol

9. What a grossly unfair and untrue thing for you to say. As Polish said, the start times rotate and we in the States get a start time that keeps us up all night which would be optimal for Europe. You don't hear us complaining because WE understand it's only fair to YOU for that to happen.

But, having read several of your posts, you always complain and rarely offer anything constructive. Miserable much?

10. alka

alka Banned

Thanks for being an avid reader of mine. Shame you missed the post which shows the States benefit 3 to 1 against Europe where times are concerned.
    Also, the last 6 Locations have all been State side or Canada. The game is run in $$.
    Blind much?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012
  11. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Alka lets be fair about this the times are rotating slowly but surely. And your right the last three arenas did cater to the united states for east coast but the last one and this upcoming one on sat night early sunday morning will again be 1 am or 2 am east coast time again. Its slowly going to rotate to all time zones i am wondering myself if its going to multiple of threes before it moves onto the next zone. The first two arenas were more of testing and even the third. I think this is going to be the 8th arena go around now for pc in fb. So give it time i am sure it will move into your timezone overseas. Lets see if my theory is right by it doing it three times and move onto the next.

12. kayjay

kayjay Guest

well said jillian

13. alka

alka Banned

Ty, Jon. Lets hope yer right..

14. slave

slave Member

Alka can you dig in your pockets and come up with some cash for un....zs needs new content badly....

appreciate your help
    your friendly local neighborhood slave.
    :)
    slave

15. alka

alka Banned

I already did at the weekend. I bought a few UN's (first lot in god knows how long) for the Arena thinking I had a chance and later the Internet went down in my area for a few hours and that was the end of that..lol

I think whatever Kano throws at the game will not be enough.
    I joined Mobwars(real) over 6 years ago and became bored after 2 years. Given all the changes that app has made and goodness knows how much cash they threw at it, I guess the bottom line is "I still find it boring".
    It's still a fighting game. The jobs still need doing etc etc, and it's still full of alts and bots.
    I've dumped about 5 apps that I had high levels at, all because they became boring.

You can only get so much fun out of a game and then it's time to move on.
    I'm not sure how a company can hold the interest of the long term player, at lest, I've yet to see a solution that worked, anywhere.

16. kayjay

kayjay Guest

i see and hear a lot of clans are feeling the same way alka

17. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

I think that the next couple (2 or 3) arenas might be starting at a time i wont be able to be on for, but i have to check that out first. I really dont care that i dont get to play them, because its only a game. The first arena i wasnt able to be in because of when it started, but somehow i got like 5th place i think.