[PC] Unexpected Down-time is over!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Bread, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

After an excruciating day of outages caused by problems with Amazon Web Services, we're pleased to announce that the game is back up and running properly. We're going to continue to monitor closely, but looks like the majority of the issues have been resolved.
    Because the outage resulted in players being unable to finish their 3-day calendars on time, we've extended the deadline for finishing to 11:59pm tonight (PDT). We know this fix won't help everyone who was affected by the outage, but we hope that this extension will at least mitigate some of the inconvenience.
    We also apologize for the confusion earlier announcements may have caused, however we didn't anticipate the games being down for as long as they were. We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding immensely, and we're glad to be able to announce that you can continue playing the game you all love.

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Explain why I'm clearing cache restarting browser yet fb still refuses to load the games.

3. ben

ben Active Member

what about the lotto ???

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Yeah lotto is stuck.

5. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Finally got back on FB.sheesh.

6. ben

ben Active Member

lotto is back...ty...

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Fear not the lotto draw that should have taken place at Noon Pacific today will be run over the next few hours. You will not lose any potential payouts, just hold tight and check the lotto page soon and you should see your payout if you won.

Good luck ;)

8. nelson

nelson New Member

The extension to the calendar hours did not help me or anybody else in Europe as we would all have been asleep. In fact you did not announce it until I was asleep and it finished before I woke. You should have given it another day or relaunched the calendar .

9. Mark D Squid

Mark D Squid New Member

YOu need to add another two hours with sufficient notification.

I Tried quite frequently most of the late afternoon and evening. Woke up this morning and saw that Spooktober was over.

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It ended , my time, at I believe it was 11:59 EST .

11. nelson

nelson New Member

That was still the early hours for those of us in Europe. I tried accessing the game through FB and it was still down when I went to bed. The Kano website was also down at the same time.By the time I had awoken the game was back up and running but the calendar had closed before i could finish it I have raised a support ticket but I am being ignored .

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  12. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

As you can imagine, we have quite the backlog in Support because of the down-time issues, which means it may take longer than normal for a response through support. We're hoping to get through most of the yesterday's messages today, but there's a possibility that it could take until tomorrow. Thanks for your patience while we work through the increase in Support volume.