Time to fix this Faction Brain Bonus Garbage too.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by HeyUwereWTFpwned, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Remove the Free exp for the Faction winning the Brain. All you have caused are the Cheaters making more alts and throwing them in all of these factions and trying to cheat to win..

Last weeks winner..

Lets see. I'll explain this to you simply.

THE WEEK BEFORE RANK: 1212

LAST WEEKS RANK: 1 Perfect 2,800,000/2,800,000

THIS WEEKS POINTS: ZERO NOTHING

What kind of BS game are you running now KANO????

I laugh at some of these Long time factions trying to survive as they continue to throw Alts in their faction to compete. I see it every day and if i was to report every single one of them i probably would have to quit my job , be homeless and hang out at McDonald's just to report them 24/7..

Even the Longtime players that supposely act like they have respect for this game, have Alts Diseased in their factions.. yet they play the "GOOD ROLE" No Cheaters in my Faction.. Yeah right.

My faction continues to be consistent and has been. 54 out of 59 weeks Top 10. I dont care about the free experience. You give enough of it as it is with all these bs Calendars every month instead of the Special Calendars..

So get rid of the Bonus Experience. Its not needed.. Its bringing out the Worse instead of something that makes this game better.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Those numbers do look a bit peculiar. Perhaps Kano froze them this week and thats why they have Zero?

3. forbidden7

forbidden7 Member

i thnk that faction got banned..i meant all the members..whats the fun is plying with alts jst to be on top on this game..well on the faction leaderboard in this case..jst play lke everyone else..n i thnk Kano will do everythng that they can to stop this thing to happen more in the future..

4. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@HeyU I can understand your frustration, and if you'd like to report a particular player or faction please email in to support about it. If you'd like to suggest removing bonus xp from faction wars. I recommend posting this in Ideas so other players can discuss and rate it there. If you are interested in improving the game, I also recommend leaving out the accusations in your idea and simply discussing the merits of having bonus xp or not.

5. If that faction was banned, Then why hasnt Total Destruction the Winner for last week. Why does that cheating faction still show #1 with a Brain??

The Last time a faction did that and got banned, it was changed and the real winner won.

Doesnt look like thats the case for Last week.