thx for the new gift interaction

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Susan K, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Susan K

Susan K Member

I'm liking the reduced clicks in all the games for going through the list of gift/boosts/join ups. Of course I also like the new 50 limit on gifts -- especially in pirates & mob wars lcn, where I find the gifts most useful. (I have no use for 50 gifts a day in the others.) And yes, kind of nice to "trim" the completed exchanges in the list.

I have one remaining irritation.. the "send request" box show up at the top of the window. If I've got many gifts, I always work from the bottom (oldest) first to make sure I don't leave anyone out because of the daily limit. That means there's a lot of scrolling up to get the "send request" box, then down to close the "done" box and do the next oldest gift. I wish the "send request" showed up near the request you're trying to make.

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Glad you are enjoying the new gifting system. Quick question, are you playing on Facebook or through the kanogames.com portal? Currently there is an issue with the request box on kanogames.com that is forcing it to the top of the page which is being looked into.

If you are playing on facebook then are you accepting/sending from the Alerts modal or are you doing this from the Gifts Recieved page. There have been reports of some positioning problems on these pages which I am currently trying to patch up. There should be an update early next week to address these scenarios.