[PC] This week in Dev.. TGIF!.. "Use more skill" edition

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Deltan, May 5, 2012.

1. Deltan

Deltan Member

Battle Arena Progress:
    This week for Battle Arena Survivor we were working out bugs, working on the UI and tuning and balancing the perks. Some design time was spent specifying the reward structure for completing the arena. The top XX% of players will get additional rewards based on performance, these rewards are XP, Cash and Favor Points. The amount of reward you get will be based on the number of players in the arena, the more players the greater the rewards. It will also be based on which position you placed and your current stats. Next week we will working out the final kinks and we plan to have a beta test middle of the month.

Changes this week in game:
    • Mobile: Battle/Fight Help, Punch Help feed support. Hitlist feed items link to target.
    • Game History entries for Counter Attacks now show how much XP was earned
    • Made changes behind the scenes to the mailing system for newsletters. Can now accomodate promos and quarterly newsletters.

Player Bans:
    In an attempt to be more transparent about the efforts we're making on cheating in game, we've decided to start posting numbers of our bans weekly if we have them available. Here are some numbers from this past week. This data will improve in accuracy and verbosity with time if we can.
    ~5 day freezes this week
    ~1 week freeze
    ~30 permanent bans

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

this is on which network or a total for both FB and myspace ?? just curious and for what game in particular or is it a total for all games ?

3. Silver Fox

Silver Fox New Member

I reported a user weeks ago for sharing accounts with half their armada to sign in and do their battles for them with screenshots of them admitting it and I see they haven't been banned. they have friends at kano and power here so I guess thats my answer.

4. Capt Steven

Capt Steven New Member

Removing banned from my clan

Is it possible to get the links to the banned so that they can be removed from my clan?

5. Deltan

Deltan Member

Total for all games, both networks.

6. Deltan

Deltan Member

If you've mailed it into support@kanoapps.com it will get looked at, most definitely :)

7. Deltan

Deltan Member

I'm not certain but I believe if a player in your clan is banned they are removed from everything automatically.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You are wrong,Deltan.The account stays in clan even if banned.They get removed from the leaderboards is all.

9. Silver Fox

Silver Fox New Member

Got a email 2 days later saying it would be looked into. About 2 months ago. User still active and still signing into other accounts in her armada. Others have contacted kano. I know because I was sent the emails back and forth. Kano didn't do anything and the person is s mod on this forum. You won't allow names to be mentioned so I'll say she's on facebook and has a armada about paganism. Everybody knows she signs in to her people's accounts because they won't do their dgp at 3 in the morning like she expects. You ban good people for using the same computer in a household but you let her stay and make her a mod after you've been shown proof she cheats like this. How much money does it cost to be cowtowed like she is.

10. Deltan

Deltan Member

We are looking into this, thanks for the report. 2 months ago there was someone else running support, old reports are today's new reports.