[VC] The Raid Boss is Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

just remember it is virtual junk lol that should make you feel "worser" but ya gotta have a sense of humor lol;)

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

There is one problem with the boss. You can't have friends enter it without it being public and there are people out intentionally sabotaging raids, either to prove a point or simply to screw over the people in the raid. This is frustrating at best.

3. Kirsten

I am sending it in ingame messages, but I am out of 4 k spots and I really need spaces for more of those level players I got some that are willing but I am out of spots for them,they have the resources that can make a difference :(

4. Kirsten

you should be able to send them the link,I am doing it and having no problem, yest we had to open it to the public ,turn on that button but ya don't have to post it to the job board or feed,you copy the link and send it to who you want

5. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I think it's a faulty feature if the Raid boss needs to be public so your friends can hit it. Also, I've seen people share the raids of others without the consent of the owner.

6. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

Well until you have to sit forever with nothing to look forward to, don't criticize the people who want a new land! And....DUH! When you finish one land don't you move on to the next one???

When we finish one land of course we want another one!!! We are just like you, we want to move forward, not sit in limbo for a year!!

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Yes it is I think kano may have fixed it though, I haven't seen anyone share someone else's yet but I have heard of players depleting the raid health multiple times ,just saw one on the very first one I joined, just now so declanned the creep

8. Kirsten

I was not criticizing,but clicking one land or another seems to me all the same, I was just looking at it from a different perspective, not criticizing how you want to play, the raid boss is new and not as bad and gives decent xp for the most part .And yes we move on but I don't really look at the pics ,it is just more clicking, lol

9. Deblovscats1

Deblovscats1 Active Member

It's not even about the pictures! LOL It's about the new Boss & Boss drops that comes with it & the new adventure drops you get for crafting to make yourself stronger!

As far as leveling there are plenty of ways to do that without the aggravation of this Boss!!

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm not innocent on spending FP's on this new raid boss, but to get ~1500 exp for 20 stam attacking/2500 exp healing (with no drop's besides energy, which use to heal the raid) is um pointless to me.

I can hit a opponent in my range and get that easily in 4 single attacks(with chance at a drop) is um not right.

I'm done with these things already, sure it's quick exp at a cost of a "chance" drop. I'll just do my current adventures for stuff I do use. At least regular bosses get drop's and are craftable to make you stronger.

PS, everyone you can buy better item for the cheaper if go all out on these things. :p

11. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

My boss is almost dead with only 13 people attacking! someone said I need all 30 spots filled to get rewards??? if ythats true Im not doing it again!! cause I dont trust 30 people not to kill RAID health!!

12. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

so i killed my raid boss and didnt see anything special or extra for being the boss owner as suggested by mitch, both my wife and son got nothing but experience and they helped alot. wont be starting this waste of stam and energy again and wont be helping with them either since theres no rewards....this feature was nothing but a waste of developer and players' time...please move on to something else...epic fail

Baldr Lys and Trevor McLoughlin like this.
  13. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

The only thing special that the boss owner gets for summoning their FIRST raid boss is the guarantee of a drop. After that, it's the same for every other boss summoned in which the drop is only a chance, just as if you were helping someone out with their own.

14. Kirsten

I only have been on one that was finished and I did get a drop,an achievement and coins and xp as well as during , my problem now is not having enough spots for some higher levels , got alot of spots for the other tiers though :( but the interest seems to be waning and I doubt I will get mine killed off , so will just do it for xp and coins

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
    Trevor McLoughlin likes this.
  15. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

I agree. It would have also been great if they significantly increased the range for each tier so more players could have an opportunity to join. I see too many cases of not enough players in the lower tiers while the highest tier is always full as well.

Trevor McLoughlin and Kirsten like this.
  16. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

I think they should just make it a montthly guild boss, all these bosses are just ridiculous

17. Baldr Lys

Baldr Lys New Member

[​IMG]
    After dealing106658886 dmg in 4689 attacks, along with the attacks from six other people some one came along and wiped all that out by wiping my raid parties health below zero and causing the boss to reset. I don't think it was malicious, they just didn't know. I'll be giving up on this boss & not be doing any more raid bosses. This was a complete waste of my time, stamina and Favour Points. Which ever game developer dreamed this up needs a kick up the backside. And Kano need to seriously consider what they are going to do to not lose players over this.

Deblovscats1, Kirsten and JADES like this.
  18. Baldr Lys

Baldr Lys New Member

I agree that would have been the way to make this work. But with a longer time limit, more damage per hit and a boss that doesn't reset if some idiot drives your health down to zero.

19. Baldr Lys

Baldr Lys New Member

In jy opinion this has been so poorly executed and created such bad feeling Kano should be seriously considering compensating everyone who started a raid boss or helped with one. Either with a massive stamina and Energy boost or free FP. I stopped playing Zynga games because they keot pulling crap like this.

20. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

Not every guild has the levels that would be required for this kind of boss, and creating a guild specifically for a raid boss is ludicrous. It just wouldn't work out any better than the nonsense that's already present.