[VC] The Raid Boss is Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 1, 2014.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

That was awesome, just collected my first raid boss reward.....absolutely nothing. Great feature

JADES and Kirsten like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I do find it gives decent xp when I attack them and even better when I heal the raid health.

Kehvyn likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Out of curiosity did you get Gold and XP, or not even that?

Are you the owner of the boss?

4. 'David Ramos

'David Ramos Active Member

maybe if Kano Devs would give random warrior/weapons drops (like regular Bosses) would give incentive for players to even HELP on bosses--let alone waste FP's ,time, stams etc $$$$$ opening their own Boss!! where helpers get 99% of the time) ZILCH! & a veeeery long shot for the owner to kill it

5. Demonik1

how is this possible Untitled20141002210222.png Untitled20141002210244.png

6. Demonik1

yeah i got exp and some coin and no i wasnt the owner...learned a good lesson tho, not to help on others' raid bosses so i guess you could say i got a reward

7. Kehvyn

Kehvyn Member

So, I decided to give partial-soloing it a shot. I've concluded that while it definitely isn't impossible to completely solo it, it takes quite the effort. I spent roughly 600 FPs, and I still hadn't completely soloed it. This is one hell of a boss Kano. Good job. Cave Dragon.png

8. KenThorius

KenThorius New Member

Ok for FP leveling. Spent an hour this afternoon and 100 FP getting about 80 levels. had it about 1/2 way down and some joker comes and kills us off.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

nice on the levels though:cool:

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Quick question, why do you have to be healed in normal game to hit a raid boss? (it doesn't effect your health) ? I would think should be more like Guild war's can do any action even if dead, since not effecting health.

11. Demonik1

you have to be healed to hit any other boss, i dont see why this one should be any different

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

True, but it doesn't effect game health like regular bosses either LOL

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  13. So many negative Nancys! lol The boss has been around less than two full days (that I know of) so let's give Kano a moment to fix all the bugs/issues. Seems like they're trying. I like them....so far....with caveats.

I do agree that the end rewards need to be guaranteed to some extent. Perhaps not the specific reward but a guarantee of at least one from the list of possibilities.

TEN SKILL POINTS Kano? Really? I heard that's all one gets for participating on a boss that dies. Do you all squeak when you walk?
    That's ridiculous! I saw one person suggest that the end rewards be based upon how much damage one does to the boss as an incentive for helpers to help more and I couldn't agree more. Too, it might discourage all but the biggest jerks from sabotaging or being careless with a boss.

I like the xp I've earned so far. Seems fairly comparable to what I get from a regular "good xp" boss and even better when I heal. Love the energy drops.

Let's keep making Kano aware of bugs and putting in our requests for improvements guys and then give them a reasonable time to take care of it. For now I think I'll just help on other's bosses until we see where this all goes.

Points to Kano for at least trying a new wrinkle.

Now unblock me from the freaking WC Kano! I don't even know why I got blocked in the first place and not being able to write on MY OWN boss feed is stupid! Geez

14. since we need to invite players from different tiers maybe you could put what level a players is on the same page as activity, so we can see if they are currently playing as well as what level they are.

Lasinagol likes this.
  15. KatL

KatL New Member

I am still curious how the exp formula works for raid boss. Some people say its great exp and others say its bad exp. A 20 stamina attack gives me about 1/3 the exp I'd get from a decent exp boss. 20 stamina for about 250 exp is just really bad. Does the exp you get rise with your level? Anyone else willing to share how much exp they get per attack along with around their level? I'm around 1050. It's confusing if your health/attack or your level gives more exp on the raid boss.

16. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Let's dont confuse people here at level 10k + i get 1400/2400 xp with 20 stam, is not good xp for the xp i gain hitting normal bosses.

17. Kirsten

"I "said" I "find ,my experience ,what "I" notice "I " also only use 5 stamina each hit, "I" also find healing it gives even more xp for each heal at 25 energy ,I am not an energy freak, so I try to match my attacks with heals as not to let my or any of the bosses I am in get low ;)

Kehvyn likes this.
  18. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

The healing is where the experience is at. 25 energy for more then you could get for two adventures at your level. The attacking, now that is comparable to a decent boss per level, in my personal experience. I hear that the end rewards are much more then a boss, so just be patient and give it the week that is allotted to it. After all, most of the bugs are when you take it down. The people that hit and run will only get coins and xp, or so I hear.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Kirsten

The owner gets a better reward when the boss is defeated,but along the way the ones who join get XP for attacking and healing and maybe some drops, But healing that raid health is better xp ,so as long as you do 250 actions "healing raid health/attacking raid boss" , it is all good.

20. James Wright

James Wright Member

So, I can count my number of posts on the discussion board on one hand, but here goes. Just spent 3 hours of my life plus probably a new mouse, killing the Raid Boss. I have invested probably 350fp and when I kill it I get 1 drop, no gold, no xp and 10 skill points - OMG, what to blow them on.

Don't get me wrong, I have done 110 levels today, but at what cost. All the energy I accrued I have had to use to heal the raid boss so I have probably lost out of about 35-50 decent drops from adventures. The weapon I gat as a drop is worth 25fp max. Come on KANO, do you gays actually play this game? You have invented a game killer. The strength needs to be dropped by about 75% or no one will bother to help on the Raid Boss and no help = not many getting opened.

The lack of any drops as you hit it is a real dumb move as well. Better of investing stamina in killing normal bosses and get some tasty drops. Marks out of 10 Kano, it doesn't even rate a 0. Less than impressed and for those of that who have actually killed it, you should be looking at some kind of compensation package! 10 skill points, jesus, we should be getting 100fp as minimum.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.