[ZS] The best restoration of energy and stamina

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Sour_Rubbish, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

My offer consists in keeping energy and stamina of players. At transition to new level there is an insignificant quantity of energy, before transition. This rest to transfer on new level. For example you have 30 energy, but you can't spend it. At a following level you restore not a maximum (for example 1000), and 1030. The Same and with stamina. I think it it will be pleasant for players...

2. Awesome Idea... I lose energy and/or stam all the time when I level up.
    When leveling up, leftover Energy and Stam roll over to the next level.... LOVE IT!!!

10 stars

3. I love it, too, because I'm tired of having to spend energy 1 at a time on the very first outbreak when I'm about to level. So far, I've killed over 20k zombies on Rodeo Drive. I give it a 10.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I posted a similar idea last week or so but forgot to include energy....the idea was well received and i believe the devs mentioned it was something they thought they would do. Not sure if they meant all games or not. But I like the idea of not wasting energy or stamina ...so it gets a 10 from me.

5. Rating: 7.8/10 from 8 users
    No change from last week

Come on folks.... rolling over the stam and energy you have left at the end of each level to your next level is the best idea on here right now

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

6. Maler

Maler Member

someone gave it 1 star, so it's probably not gonna happen.

7. pineappledog

pineappledog Member

You could put the idea of giving all players free real cash and someone will give it one star, I am pretty sure the devs take that into consideration!

I like it, we have all been at that point when we log in with almost full stam and energy and we are about 3 XP to level up :D 10 stars

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

totally agree and I believe Polish is correct and it is prob gonna be something that is done, I know I saw it written somewhere in this forum :)

9. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

UP!!!! Who does that think?