[LCN] TGIF! This Week in Mob Wars: LCN Development News Jan 19 - 23

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jan 24, 2015.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

TGIF! Here’s your development news round-up for the past week!

Player Bans January 12 - January 18

As a reminder, the following numbers are permanently frozen accounts, and don't count temporary freezes.

FB: 17
    Kps2: 1

The majority of permanently frozen accounts are frozen for being a shared or alternate account. This is something we actively investigate, and we appreciate players reporting suspicious accounts to us.

If you have any questions or comments about a frozen account, please direct them through Support as the Forums are not the place to discuss account freezes, because of the sensitive account information involved.

New Limited Items!

A new week means new Limited Items! Here’s what’s up for grabs:

[​IMG]

New Level Achievements

The 2015 rollout of achievements begins! To start the year off we are bringing out extensions to the level achievements for all four games. These are not the only achievements that we are bringing out as we have a couple player-requested ones on the horizon, but those require a bit of dev time whereas we are already set up to accommodate more level achievements. What you can get and at what levels are listed below. :)

If you are over one of these achievement barriers, simply gain one level and the backlogged achievements will pop.

Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra - Movin' on Up

Level 11,000
    Level 12,000

Vigilante League Raid Boss

When civilians take matters into their own hands, things are going to get messy! Gather your allies and strike back against this amped-up neighborhood watch. Looking for a walkthrough or a place to leave your feedback? Check this thread here!

[​IMG]

Support Report with your favorite burrowing nocturnal mammal and Answerpreneur, Aardvark!

No Support Report this week, forum faithful, as Aardvark is busy with another project that we will be discussing soon.

mi7ch
    who doesn’t understand deflategate or ballghazi

Terrible Joke of the Week

Here's your lame joke of the week!

Why didn't the lifeguard rescue the hippy?
    Because he was too far out, man!

That's it for TGIF this week, everybody! Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!!

Play Now!

Facebook Canvas:https://apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra/?fb_source=appcenter&fb_appcenter=1
    Facebook Connect: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_1
    Kano Play Server 2: http://www.kanoplay.com/la_cosa_nostra?game_server=server_2
    Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/kanoapps/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra
    Armor Games: http://armorgames.com/play/14870/mob-wars-la-cosa-nostra

2. Really ???? Well done mi7ch...
    2 wholel achievements for just ONE player :(
    Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra - Movin' on Up
    Level 11,000
    Level 12,000

Did he overcharge his creditcard again ???? :(
    He sure did convince you, that the panic-/protection-button needed to be removed again :confused: *YUCK*

Thought this game LCN was for everyone to play and have fun with, but i thought wrong, so very sorry !!!! :(

Dcasso likes this.
  3. The Milk Man

The Milk Man Member

First good raid boss experience.

4. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

All fine except level achivments , we need them but the distance between them is to big

5. Jose Belo

Jose Belo New Member

Questio why is not possible to remove someone from Vigilante League Raid Boss? I had one of my mob helping who join 4 days ago did nothing to help I asked him if he could help and he did not even know what the Vigilante League Raid Boss was I explaind it to him and he just removed me from his mob (I was polite with him) I think he just didnt want to pass as wally :( I have others who just sit there to get the goods at the end that is not right!!!

6. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

Kano said that they can't do that because it'll cause problems

Jose Belo likes this.
  7. Jose Belo

Jose Belo New Member

Problem to us I got landed with people that did nothing to help out never got to finish it and I feel sorry for the ones that put a big effort to help out!

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes unfortunately removing someone from a Raid Boss once it's started will cause problems for the entire Raid Party. We did explore that option after the very first Raid Boss run on Viking Clan, but it would make the event very unstable. :(

Jose Belo likes this.
  9. ben

ben Active Member

maybe not but why cant kano change it to 1 time may i ask mi7ch ??? i am talking bout the 2 times killing the group ...

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

The Raid Boss is still a relatively new concept, so the developers wanted to leave room for someone to learn from their first mistake. If they do it more than once they are either attempting to wipe the Raid maliciously or they aren't grasping the concept. Either way, the devs felt it was fair to give a someone the slight benefit of the doubt before benching them.

11. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

just be careful who you invite. i was in 2 raids that were completed, and 2 that weren't. you have to make sure that you invite players that will pull their own weight to try to put these down (at least 5k actions), otherwise they are waste even if they don't wipe the raid.

12. Guardian Angel

Solution is just the person who perish health to get less Xp , not all the team

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

exactly penalize the person in the wrong not everyone

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Jose Belo

Jose Belo New Member

Thank you! That means I wont be doing anymore it´s safer that way and trouble free....:)

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Happy Fifth Anniversary LCN!

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Guardian Angel

Yeah Happy Birth-day Kano team & games !