TGIF! Development News for June 29, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dobby, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Dobby

Dobby Administrator

Happy Friday everyone! :D I hope you've all had a great week and are looking forward to the upcoming weekend. Here are some announcements from this past week.

Metamoki Mob Wars

Earlier this week Metamoki announced the closure of the original Mob Wars game. LCN wouldn't be the game it is today without that original and we are working closely with Metamoki to welcome their new players here. More details are available in this post:
    https://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/metamokis-mob-wars-aug-1-sunset.35836/#post-189016

FB - Invite Friends

We released an update to the Friend Inviter on Facebook to reflect some recent changes that only allow us to show you players who already have the app installed. However, if you are looking to invite someone who has yet to play the game you can use the Blue "Invite Friends" button which will allow you to search for any of your FB Friends.

FB - Invites Declined (Bug)

When the above change rolled out we introduced a bug on Facebook/Server 1 where any invite sent to your Inbox would be automatically declined. Thanks to Rita Gypsy for alerting us of this, as well as the others who wrote into Support. This has since been fixed and future invites sent should have no issue.

New Crates

Today we released new Granite Crates with a brand new set of Legendary items available. Go get 'em!

Frozen User Count

Lame Joke of the Week

How does a Canadian hold up their hair?

With moose

Also Happy Canada Day this weekend!!:)

Sparrowhawk, MobMan, Micaylah and 2 others like this.
  2. Thank you guys for updates as ever always good news, but would be better for auto add of mob just because they are facebook friends and now move over to lcn should be turned off,no where in game i can find that,i keep maxing out on 3000 limit with the newbies influx and even with the mass batch delete i cannot use that any more because those who did play and give up then come back because of other game ending is causing havoc for me lmao

MobMan likes this.
  3. Siria

Siria New Member

As old player from mob war .I wud like to request that my whole profile b transfer including my money n property's n wat ever else I/WE have work hard for .. pls n thank u..#wtfimgoing2missMOBWAR

4. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

That sounds unlikely to happen. That's like asking to transfer progress from World at War (2008) to WWII (2017). Yes, the games are similar but it's not that simple.

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  5. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Any chance when the frozen accounts number is posted there could be a breakdown by platform?

DD 38 Specials likes this.
  6. Stuart Ward

Stuart Ward New Member

Can you turn off the 'Out of Range" targets in the fight list. It's bad enough that I'm about to quit the game.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yes you can click to hide them

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

OFF.PNG

mi7ch, HJM, neill1990 and 2 others like this.
  9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Never seen this before, is this new? Forget how even got to it... :confused:
    HMMM.PNG

10. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Looks like a old Feature seems till be popping up...i get it once in awhile myself..

11. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I see those every once-in- awhile in LCN.

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, it's a very old feature. I also can't remember how to get to it right now, but it's been around for a while.