Swan Song

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by raindogs23, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

More than two years have passed, and it is time to say goodbye to ZS. I want to publicly say thank you to a few of you. In no particular order:

Slave---for being an awesome leader and a better guy. You made fits fun for a long time. I truly enjoyed being on your team, and you are a great guy! Drinks on me if you ever get to Illinois!

Don---you and I went round and round, and you won just about all of them. I'm happy that we were able to put our ZS issues aside for the greater good. You are a great player, an awesome dude, a great father, and a much deeper soul than most will ever know.

Dave---what can I say? You got me to care about this game in the first place. Since then we had our battles, and they were always fun. The best to you and yours!

I have met some good and decent people through this game, and you are three of the best! To the rest of you worthy adversaries and excellent teammates, thank you for a wild ride! See you all on the flip side!

Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead
    Dead Irish Poets

Danny A.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  2. alka

alka Banned

[video=youtube;1WhhSBgd3KI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WhhSBgd3KI[/video]

3. DragTheWaters

DragTheWaters Member

Thanks Danny. I appreciate the sentiment. I'm sure you won more than you're letting on. ;) Even while we were battling, it was all in good fun.

Sad to see you go, but happy to have made a friend along the way. I'll be in Illinois before you know it...is that drink offer for me too? I'm always thirsty. :)

-- DragTheWaters (Don)

4. slave

slave Member

I will look you up next summer danny, it would be fun to meet someone i shared cyber time in the trenches with and very sorry to see you go. You were a great teammate and good friend.

Ill especially miss you in arena, you and i had a few runs that were epic, first and second in three straight arenas?

if you decide to come back, do look me up, there will always be an opening for you.

5. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

Of course that offer is good for you, too, Don. I tend to end up in your neck of the woods once a year, too, so I'll be sure to keep you posted!

6. So what

So what Member

Another one bite the dust...........xoxoxooxoxxo

7. One less opponent in the game. I should be happy, but somehow I am not. All the higher levels are leaving the game? I mean.. I am quite a high level myself.. should I leave too? Soon, there will be no one to fight with.. even now it is misery already.. :/

8. Eraser

Eraser Member

You could get 40 wins and 40 losses from me every single day cass.

but instead we have to look at eachother healed all the time. Sad really. I like the other way.

9. @Eraser: I dont like the idea of 40 losses Mr. Pink.. :D

@God: I ve got the same impression. wait till the next arena, he ll be there :)

10. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

Nevermind...looks like you're on top of it.

Thanks!

11. ooooh dam, what did I just saw?

[fits] Denver Has Left The Bui online now!
    Level 2823

online now? after retiring? can you believe it?? :D

12. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

Yep...been lurking around and posting outbreaks and challenges for my peeps in arena. It has been hard to leave the game completely, so I have been lurking. I don't see why you care one way or the other...so shut it!

13. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Lurking? You haven't missed a day since you "retired".

14. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

I love that you have nothing better to do than to keep tabs on my comings and goings...I'm flattered that you care so much! Really, I am.

15. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

keep tabs? it's not hard to see your activity when i come home. Tell me, how does it feel to have fucked over your faction for gp by kicking 2 people for something that didn't involve you in the slightest, then quitting with somebody else and both of you still playing daily. You really fucked your faction over, and I don't see how you could act so arrogant towards me when you don't have a shred of loyalty.

16. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

I sure didn't see them begging you to come back after I left, so I'm betting my decision was a good one. Arrogant toward you? Please! I nothing you. I couldn't be any more indifferent about you if I tried. You are but a petty child, and I haven't the time or the ram to be bothered with or by you. Denver drops the mic and walks off the stage...

17. Looks like a Fight is going down.

Just about everyone on this game that comes and posts they are retiring dont.

When i do walk away from this game, and im sure they'll be a party when i do leave.

Im definately not coming onto the Board to announce it.

18. Damn someone got own3d.

19. raindogs23

raindogs23 Member

Me still playing has more to do with the fact that ZS is one of the things I do to unplug from school and work, and it requires very little thought. I didn't think I would miss it, but I did. I don't miss the soap opera...as partially seen above. But I do like playing and there are good people around here.

20. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

lol is that why you've flipped shit on me just for relaying information? Is that why you've been replying to me? You're such a walking contradiction it's almost fitting for you to play daily in a faction labeled "Mistfits Inactive"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.