Stats?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Edward Lead Pipe, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Edward Lead Pipe

Edward Lead Pipe New Member

How much of my skill points should i put in energy? stamina? attack? defense? health? could u give a percentage connected to lvl or how much i should put with every 5sp?

2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

This is entirely based on player preference and what you like to do in the game. Anyone giving you the numbers of optimal is based solely on how THEY play and likely to lead you off in the wrong direction. Hook up with a higher level in the game that is willing to find out what you like about the game and give you pointers rather than building your character for you.

Energy is for outbreaks
    Stam is for fights, boss, Battle arena, faction wars, punches and hunting
    Health determines the amount of damage you can do in a fight and/or boss tied to your attack/defense points for percentage. Also determines your highest punch value
    Attack decides who wins and the percentage of damage when attacking
    Defense decides who wins and the percentage of damage when attacked

Discover what you enjoy about the game and set your skills with that in mind.

A lot of folks know the numbers of the game. I do not. If i find I'm having trouble levelling even with boosts and such I add more of those. If I find I'm losing more and more to my fight list I add to attack, If I find everyone is beating me when attacking me I add defense. And if I get frustrated with losing HL kills I add health. HOWEVER, most set goals they work on such as I want 1k stam and work towards that so it's really just a matter of choice.

Edward Lead Pipe and kevinmalo like this.