[VC] Stamina refills?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Lucifer, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Get a load of this crap from kano! when i got over 5000 base stam? when i used f/p's to refill it would not fill all the way, so i sent in a ticket, kano said there is a cap of 5000 stam till lvl 6667 & after that a cap on stam of 7500 which i knew already but never heard of the 5000 cap below lvl 6667, anyway i got a friend that is over lvl 7000 & has a base stam between 5000-7000 & when they use f/p's to refill? guess what? it does not refill all the way, they sent in a ticket & kano said its normal! always been that way! its based on a percentage of your base stam! ever hear of this chit b4? when did kano start ripping people off when they refill their stam? & since they rip people off now? what is the point in using f/p's to refill anymore?

Has this been happening to other players? seems to me if you pay for a refill? it should refill!!!

2. SwiftlyInnocent

SwiftlyInnocent Active Member

Dont you worry bro all these limits are quite crap if you ask me honestly feels like the are trying to screw you. I mean you paid with FP you should deserve to get what you paid for which is a full refill

Lucifer likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well this is old news, so not a big deal. People need to read up on the game,and what to expect, if ya don't then ya get surprised by things long term players have known, and has stopped no one. Read the help section, ask questions of your clan playing longer than you, I think the raids are crap, and that is a new feature, I feel they have cheapened the game for those of us who have worked long and hard on our characters,some feel the new arena is crap ,again by those who have worked long and hard on their character's build, so you are not the only one who feels like WTF, at least with the raid we knew it was coming as well as the arena ,when it first was implemented and then it's recent changes,ya gotta go with the flow.

4. SwiftlyInnocent

I suppose your right but still I feel like you should get a full refill if thats what you pay for because its does say refill not a 3/4 a refill

5. Kirsten

Whether I am right or wrong,it is what it is :)

SwiftlyInnocent likes this.
  6. SwiftlyInnocent

This is also true

7. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Really? where does it say anywhere in the help section that if you're a level lets say 7000 & have a base stam of 7000 & you use f/p's to refill you only get 6500, I seemed to miss that part! we all know about the 7500 cap.

Stamina is used to do battle actions such as Attacks, Axe Slaps, and Bounties.

As with Health and Energy, you Stamina returns slowly over time, but can be refilled quickly by the Gods in exchange for Favor Points. Vikings also receive up to 50 bonus stamina points every time they gain a level. Use Skill Points to increase your max Stamina.

Pro tip: It is possible to exceed your normal max stamina with boosts earned from from Daily Rewards.

Nowhere in that does it say when you refill you do not get refilled all the way lol

8. Kirsten

I did not crunch the numbers I took the person at their word, I do know there was a time some found out the hard way some years back, when Kano changed it.

9. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Well here's the the funniest part! when I had that happen to me about not getting the full refill? I was around level 5012 & had 5012 base stam, when I got to level 6667? every time I refill it refills all the way, look at the post again before answering, or let me put it this way?

How can two players on the same game have about the same amount of base stamina & one refills & gets a full refill & the other refills and gets ripped off by just getting 3/4 refill, does it depend on which viking is paying for the refills? like I said? we all know about the 7500 cap & now a few more know about the other cap of 5000 below level 6667, if a player is level 7000 & has a base stam of 7000? when they refill? it should refill all the way not 3/4!

10. Kirsten

No idea, no clue, don't really care, too tired from a 12 hour day at work outside in the heat, all I know Is there is a cap on stamina, cause years ago some players who were already over it had a big complaint. I don't have that kind of stamina, so I get a full refill when I buy one, Stamina may be gold but I concentrated on other skills. Maybe you have a glitch so write to support and check it out.

SwiftlyInnocent likes this.
  11. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Really? seems like you do care because you keep posting, which is all good if you had any answers lol

Again I'm not talking about going over the 7500 stamina CAP!
    You get a full refill you said right?
    I've been playing this game since it 1st came out & people come to me when they have questions - all I want to know is why Kano gives 2 different answers as to why my friend "NOT ME" gets only a 3/4 refill on stamina when using favor points, AGAIN they are not over the 7500 CAP.

12. Kirsten

I said to write to support there might be a bug or a glitch. That is what mitch would tell you or them.

Richie rich likes this.
  13. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

They have sent in a ticket & got answered back, reread the 1st post, that is why I started this thread to find out if this is happening to anyone else - like I said? when you have 2 vikings about the same level & both have about the same base stamina, why is it when 1 of them refills it refills all stamina & when the other refills its only 3/4 refilled?
    There are 2 different stamina caps now - 1st cap is 5000 stamina up to level 6667 & the next cap is 7500 stamina - Kano tells one its based on a percentage as to how much stamina gets refilled & the other player gets a full refill every time they refill, makes no sense at all! 2 players that are about the same level & have about the same base stamina & neither went over the 7500 cap on stamina should both be getting full refills when using favor points to refill!

Wish I could explain this a little better so people could grasp it, has anyone else had problems with paying for stamina refills & it not refilling all the way? AGAIN! NOT TALKING ABOUT GOING OVER THE 7500 STAMINA CAP!

14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I can see where there might have been a reason for this at one time when the games first began. So much has changed now, especially with the introduction of raids, I really can't see the reason for the limits mentioned here (other than maybe the 7500 max). Good luck getting it changed, though.

15. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Lets try this another way, forget the stamina caps.
    If player A & player B have the same base stamina & both players are about the same level? why is it when player A refills its stam it refills all the way & when player B refills its stam it only refills 3/4 of base stamina. Both players play on the same app!
    Tickets have been sent in by both players & Kano gave 2 different answers, but this does not change the fact one player is getting ripped off when they pay with favor points for a refill on stamina, if any of you other players got ripped off when paying for stamina refills & only got a 3/4 fill up? you would be asking the same question! Like I said forget the stamina caps, only reason I said anything about it was so other vikings could see it was not the caps on stam keeping player B from getting a complete fill up on stamina, both players are over lvl 7000++

16. RedTurtleGames

RedTurtleGames Active Member

I didn't realize there was a cap @ 5000... Sounds like that might be a good place for me stop adding to stam then... Good to know!

17. SwiftlyInnocent

Maybe they could switch it back to the old ways and get rid of the cap? i think people would enjoy that

18. mark GT

mark GT Member

i am at lvl 2370 and have a stamina tank size of 1942 and get 75% for a 10 FP`s "refill" but NO WHERE in "HELP" do it say eny thing about % limits or a 7500 cap on this so this is just another kano ripoff to get players fp`s so we can buy more