[PC] Send All gifts Button

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Chris Mend, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Chris Mend

Chris Mend New Member

Can we have a "send all gifts" button like we have the "accept all gifts" button?

It also could be like when you go on your email a be able to have the "select all" and then we deselect the ones that we dont want to send back(I don't send back gifts if they aren't what I've asked for). Sending back 100 gifts daily gets a bit annoying sometimes and having to send them back on all the games.

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

great idea, and one Kano should be in total agreement with considering their stance on "too many clicks"

3. Great idea. Who ever didn't give this a ten it's just a troll.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Couldnt agree more. Another great example of why a player should not be able to vote without leaving a comment. This idea would do nothing but help anyone who does gifting and has no negative impact on those that dont. This rating system is about as flawed as it gets...lots of good ideas get tanked because of BS like this. But then again a lot of good ideas with a lot of support get ignored.....so really whats the point of the rating system period.

5. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Gave it a 10 great idea.

6. Ahh people keep the idea alive, I really hope this goes thru.

7. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I think that you are requesting this for the Captains Alerts modal correct? I think that this needs more votes. Who else likes this Idea?

8. This is an Idea I can fully support! 10 stars from me :)

9. Mirana

Mirana Member

10 from me too :)

10. Bubba

Bubba Member

I would also want this on the Received Gifts page as well, not just the alerts.

11. Chris Mend

Chris Mend New Member

Yes, next to the "Accept all gifts" button. Or in the received tab, I would just like to see that button because it will make it so much easier to received and send gifts.

12. 10 ! Yeah, less clicks!

13. If it is possible to make a send all gifts button that would rock. If it can't be done , then at the very least make it so after you send a gift the Victory Popup closes after a second or so. That would take away a lot of clicks where we have to hit the X to close that victory popup each gift we send.

14. PaganWench

PaganWench Active Member

Absolutely! If that box could just come and go like the one you get when you heal, it would make a huge difference. Sending all gifts at once would be great too as long as you're able to individualize the gifts to be what people have on their Wish List. I wonder though how that would work if you try to send - for instance - 20 gifts but you only have 15 left in your daily allowance of 100.

15. Valencia LA

Valencia LA New Member

Great Idea, gave a 10

16. Stackford

Stackford Member

yes - especially when you're collecting familia cash - that really is a royal pain in the buttocks.

10*

17. Chris Mend

Chris Mend New Member

Im bumping this!!