Saint Patrick's Day Feature Raid Walkthrough and Updates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 28, 2018.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm same timezone as KANO and it's 7:42 P.M. the 22nd.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

So that probably be 6 hours or so then, not 3.

3. ajui

ajui Member

Leaderboard and rewards also remain?

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I hope no leaderboard or rewards, other than the end reward when a raid is finished.

5. Kirsten

Canada is as wide as the U.S. so their time zones are the same, Kano is on the west coast, so pacific time

6. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Kill chest rewards were most-certainly skewed in campers' favor. LCN Cedric. Min actions need met to get credit for kills in future.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Rewards will be available at 1pm Pacific time.

Leaderboards and their associated rewards will be going away after this event, but may return in an updated form.

You do need to get minimum actions to get Kill credit; the only game where this was not the case was PC at the beginning of the month.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    Kirsten likes this.
  8. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Where are they ? 23rd and I cant find them

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

They are up at 1 PM Pacific, it was originally noon for PC and I mis-remembered.

10. prettynwhite06

prettynwhite06 New Member

It's March 23, 2018 where are rewards why do we have to wait so long ?????

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No, but when you posted yesterday saying it was 23rd, it was the 22nd, and rewards were to be collected on 23rd=today :p

12. Sandy Barrows

Opened two as so far both a total crock Of - back to the drawing board chaps - thats not very exciting

13. Sandy Barrows

Not excited - got one decent reward out of two servers - not worth the expense of doing raids guys

14. Kirsten

I told ya, and my friends who were the top in PC got crap lol the rest of us got nothing special , I don't do raids for chests, or a leaderboard, I do them to keep relevant in the game, and have fun with my friends, one game I will do close to 200 the other games maybe 10 /15 tops

I do open a lot of my own, just like my circle of friends do :)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    Steven Jordan and Sandy Barrows like this.
  15. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

If you're doing raids to get tons of items, you're doing them for the wrong reason. Don't forget all the FPs, levels, and skill points you earned. Here's what I got:
    [​IMG]
    Kano Drape Kape
    144 145
    [​IMG]
    Business Berettas
    136 184
    [​IMG]
    Associate Heavy Shotgun
    184 136
    [​IMG]
    Bumptious Scattergun II
    190 355

steve williams and Kirsten like this.
  16. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

I got 13 loot cases. With one good item Looter Ballistic Shield 306 569 and one cr@ppy one Kano Battlebike 66 155. Mostly low leverl items, a bunch of lotto tix, and energy boosts with 2 cash boosts. While I don't do raids for loot cases, it would be nice to get something useful! I thought the loot cases were getting refreshed? IMO, none of the items should have an A or D of less than 100. If they aren't useful to me, a level 3400 player, I cannot imagine how useless they are to the big players.

17. ajui

ajui Member

sometimes people just don't really care about the rewards.. it's all about the ranking... they just wanna get to the top of those leaderboard. beat all other competitor then brag it around. win top position of LB itself is actually the best reward and of course, some loser will always keep complaint. :oops::p:D:D:D

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Kirsten

As long as they do it honestly, yeah who cares, the leaderboard definitely brings out the competitiveness of game addictions lol

Chasity likes this.
  19. magdalena millaire

magdalena millaire New Member

the first, the second the third oneles even reward the fourth and the 567 have the same reward, it's not fair for those who have to spend more, I think I'll put a brake on this game

20. Kirsten

No the 1st 2nd and 3rd are not the same, but they are not great either, as I know from the PC game, of people who ranked there.The 4th is the same, if ya gonna do them for the rank rewards , don't, do them cause ya like to do them, forget about the leaderboard.