Rivals list

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Your, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Your

Your New Member

I know its not the biggest issue in the world, however (and i dont know if others feel the same way) but the battle list of people to fight seems to be really short, like only a few players.

Now, I thought that this list was meant to comprise of players that where in range, able to fight etc. My fight list has at any given time, 4 players on it. I'm level 6980+ and i would have thought that there was more than 4 players to fight. If I level I get 5, but they disappear if i beat them then they don't return.

So why don't you give out proper fight lists? There should be loads of players in it, or have I picked up on it wrong?

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

My guess is you are clan with too many people ,that is the issue on FB PC, but have no fear someone will always piss of someone and wind up declanned, and then fresh meat, and with the raids, people moving up fast, things will surely change

3. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

First i'd ask if you had your "out of range" checked...at your level you should be able to get some battles by fighting higher levels...and if all else fails refresh the page..sometimes new ones show up...

4. Nic21

Nic21 Active Member

I had to have pissed a person off, by asking nicely if they could leave one of my guild members alone. Just shows you can't be nice to some people.

5. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

That happens sometimes...