revised conditions for fight list

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by slave, Jul 2, 2013.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

QUOTE=Xextreem;90650]Wow the best answer I see so far. Yah if you donate 20 euro a year there is no problem if you pay 1000 euro to get to the top is just stupid /nuff said. I don't say to remove "donation" I just saying If you pay to win. This is what you get. However paying for a click game is just retarded. But to support them is a other matter and off course you can do it with money and you get something in return. Or supporting finding bugs/glitch is also a support and you get also something in return not UN points but a great game that's killing the time in your bad room. If you donate them for winning is for them just lmfao easy money mode on. For me i support them yes even with some small amount of money but not for the win scenario. If you do that you got issue`s. And this game is not PAY TO PLAY........ talk about PAY TO WIN GUY here. :)[/QUOTE]

The difference between your view point and mine is that you seemingly feel that everyone should feel the same as you do or they are (in your words) "retarded". I dont feel that way at all as when I look at things I try to look at them in a much broader sense. Every bodies situation, likes and dislikes are different...what makes ones any better or worse than the other....what makes it Genius or "retarded"? Im not a big fan of a lot of things other people find entertaining and there are a whole lot of things I certainly wouldnt spend a nickel on.....but because others do I certainly wouldnt think they were...."retarded"....just different than me. How boring would this world be if everybody was exactly the same? It would be great if world peace was what we were talking about but we are not....were talking about a game. If i or anyone else wants to spend a good portion or even all of my entertainment budget on this or any other game...who is anyone else to judge....regardless of their reasoning's whether they be to just play casually or "playing to win"?

No intended disrespect but I actually find your words and the sentiment contained within a bit contradictory in that on one hand you are criticizing those who are paying too play yet you freely admit to "donating " to the game as well. Whos to say how much is to little or too much....you? Whos to say whats a good reason to "donate"....you? I cant help but wonder what your reasoning's for donating are, maybe Im way off base here but Im having a hard time believing that you are not "donating " in an effort to better your own game. Are you suggesting that you merely "donate" the money to Kano and wish for nothing in return? If what u said....."However paying for a click game is just retarded" is indeed true yet u freely admit to "donating" yourself....Im of the mind that you must have a poor self image of yourself. This point alone goes a long way towards understanding why you are criticizing others for what they do and why.

In the end...unless someone is cheating who cares what they do? Lets just be thankful that some players are willing to pay so that all of us including those that dont pay have these games to play

2. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Mm no disrespect but i don`t say there is to many donation you don`t donate if there is nothing in return you donate to support them not to win. If you do donate to get faster level or try to get to the top is just stupid. A small donate or a big donate is no problem. The problem you have not me. Is you donate for the win not for them. Now you are on the top crying its lonely up there. I don`t say the need to stop making "expands" i just say there are many players that don`t donate. But do support them in there ways. I don`t say that you can not donate 1000 euro i just saying that just retarded. The game is made to get fun with other people, fighting them punch them getting some fun out of it. You can also give them 10000 euro say i need to get the maxs level and everything on it.... Whats the fun about that? however if you like that,, well If thats your cup of tea to play this kind of game well your call. However i agree on some points, like i say before the need to increase indeed some of those achievements but this can trigger to "newbs" to not playing because killing a boss 100 times is well taking a long time to do that. So thats trigger a scare level.... Its up to kano how to get around that.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  3. slave

slave Member

very well said pimp

i cant speak for other games of kano, but with zs there is not much return for spending for UN, most of what you need you can get in game.
    but if people wish to spend that is entirely their choice. but if they do choose to spend and outlevel the developers, shame on the developers for letting anyone get ahead of the game, thats just bad business. If i was running this game, and people were willing to spend to try to catch up, i would make it impossible for them to do so and continue to take the money they were throwing at me, instead of trying to reinvent the mouse trap and spend months on determining how many times someone can click a mouse....

but thats just me...

4. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

I don`t think you get it. Have you ever made it to the end of a game? perhaps he is. The end. The maxs the last levels. He have or is indeed outrun the game. But thats not saying thats kano is lazy now he is just saying he made it to the end. 20 mil other people below him not. So at least some one needs to be the first to get to the end. And you call that bad? how about those game spending 60 euro`s and play time is only 3 hours max....... You cry about that to right? but what about the games spending 24 hours and clear everything for 60 euro? You are happy right? What about a game thats 0 euro and end it? Play time 700+ days...... still crying? mm some people are never happy. But i do agree the need to "expand" and upgrade the game. So far i notice sins i play this game the have update there game at-least ZS. If its to slow well your call. For me not.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  5. polishpimp

No disrespect....but I think its you that doesnt "get it" in that you are of the opinion that if players spend more than what you deem is appropriate than they are "retarded". Yes....many players contribute in different ways, one does not have to "donate " to have contributed to the game but a certainly a player that does "donate" has contributed even more. The more one "donates" the more they have contributed to the game. I assure you that if all players ONLY contributed by merely playing the game and offering advice here in the forums....Kano would have closed their doors for good long ago.

A persons reason for donating or how much they "donate" does not make them "retarded". If you choose to donate and have no ambition to excel at these games that fine and dandy but these games are meant to be competitive as is clearly recognized by its statistic driven foundations. No point in leader boards or even tracking wins, losses or kills if the intent of the games is not to know whos kicking whos butt. The fact that there is no "end" to these games pretty much says it all dont ya think? I think its a pretty reasonable assumption when there is indeed no "end" and they continue to allow us to pay to play that their will be new content for us to play moving forward which in the end contributes more to the game and each and every player that play them. How is that retarded?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  6. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

7. polishpimp

8. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Myself, I am getting tired of hearing donate and retarded, People spend Money they do not donate, and it is up to anyone and everyone whether they want to "Spend" money and how much they want to spend, and it has nothing to do with being retarded , That is a medical condition that affects people for various reasons, and that has nothing to do with an online game.

9. polishpimp

Well thats just a "retarded" way of thinking Linda. jk ;)

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I think I agree with Linda, I kind of hoped that that discussion would turn around but I guess not :/

Let's try and keep the name calling and pejoratives to a minimum. :)

11. polishpimp

sy....some times I just cant help myself....its a disease i tell ya.

12. slave

slave Member

actually extreem i "get it" more than most
    in fact i have pretty much gotten it every which way in this game....

but spending is a personal choice, i choose not to spend, that doesnt make me any less important or significant than someone who does and it doesnt make anyone that spends more important or significant than someone who doesnt, its their choice, its thier entertainment, why begrudge anyone on a personal choice, i just feel in zs, that there is nothing worth spending on, if you level frequently you can get all the un you need for anything you need, sure would i like to have better un weapons? of course who wouldnt, but its not worth spending on to upgrade only a few points from what im using, so ill continue to play and get the un i need from leveling, challenges , achievements etc and not worry about whether someone else is spending or not, cuz its really not up to me

13. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Thats correct, but we are talking about people that spend to many money and have out run the achievements list now the are crying that the want to have more. So those people think the have more right to call the shots then people then you and me. I don`t spend money for lvl nor for achievements or other things. I have indeed spend some money but not to many. Just for the support because i like the game. And the support the have give me in those years of playing there games. Like i say i don`t care about those kind of people there choice to spend allot of money but the have NO right to call the shots and put kano in a corner because the "PAY" more then others.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2013
  14. polishpimp

I completely disagree. Kano definitely doesnt cater to those that spend large coin other than they tend not to ban their main accounts even though the are known alt users. My guess is that the majority of the money Kano makes comes from the masses. 5-10 dollars from thousands of players adds up to more than a couple hundred from a handful of players.

You continue to agree that its personal choice whether to spend/donate but you seem to think you are somehow the leading authority on how much is too much. Of course theres going to be a reasonable expectation that Kano is going to use some of that money to expand the games....are you suggesting they should not? If Kano doesnt want players to level into the stratosphere they should have made it so they couldnt have a long time ago...they certainly have shown historically that they dont have a problem limiting what players can or cant do. If players have exceeded the current game content then it because Kano allowed them to do so by creating a situation to where it was possible......of course these players should want and feel they deserve more content....not because they have spent more but because there is nothing new for them to do. Putting "Kano in a corner"...thats an awesome thought! I can see it now...Smack, Kendall, Mitch....GO STAND IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUVE DONE.....LOL Where do i sign up? ;)