Repeated loosing attacks

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by thorormr, Sep 18, 2010.

1. thorormr

thorormr New Member

I am finding myself being attacked by a few of the same players who repeatedly loose the battle, yet they keep attacking me. Sometimes 3 and 4 times a day or 3 or 4 times in a row, and always loosing. Is there some strategy to this? I do not see why a player would keep attacking not just once or twice but dozens of times. I get to the point where I just keep beating them down just because I am tired of being sniped. It isn't that I mind really as I have gotten sometimes 2 levels from their losses but seriously. Is this smart game play that I am not seeing?

2. just dont hit them back overly much otherwise if you hit them more than they hit you youll be counter attacked that im 99% sure will happen.long as you keep your attacks on them lower than what they have on you,your good.otherwise hit just 1 more time than they hit you and the cost to counter you will suddenly drop down.

3. also maybe there trying for survival achievements as you can get those even if you lose as long as you dont get killed

4. Griff

Griff Member

I don't see much strategy here now that attacks on you show up at the top and not in your way. Use to people would hit just to mess with my bounty hunting. Sometimes smaller clans will do that to try and annoy you. Hitting and losing does damage you some and it might make them think that it hurts. I hate to admit it but when I was like on level 200 a top player axe slapped me relentlessly so I would attack and lose to them over and over then when they came for me I'd try and counter kill them. If they continue to do it just let them and keep healing and enjoy the XP :)

5. counter killing them is most likely the case.

6. Micaylah

Micaylah Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I will sometimes do this. It's all emotion and protecting a Clan member whom someone might be beating relentlessly. Even though they might be levels higher, if I axe them and they relatiate, I will take the hits. Not good for my game play, but it feels better. After all, its only a game and I can take it. But if someone says one more time to me "you punch, you die" I'm pulling the credit card out! :)

And when I need help, I have absolutley no issues with posting it to my Wall.

Peace

7. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I will attack a player I know I lose to after I have leveled, upgraded equipment, added clan and/or upped skill points in an area. I do this to basically see if I am strong enough to win. If not, I look at where I'm weak against that player & try to improve on my weak points.