Removing Speakers from Facebook and Kano Play Server 1 World Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Something for nothing and chicks for free, just give it up already :cool: IMO ya looking for something for nothing

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No word on that yet, the developers are focused on other stuff at the moment. I don't want to leave you guys hanging, but there is no ETA on this right now. Once we get some stuff of our plates, I'll hit them up about it.

3. Easy To Remember

Easy To Remember Well-Known Member

Sounds good @mi7ch - not really that big of deal rushing to do that when I would rather Kano be focused on the Raid Boss, BA, and other game development anyway (like you say they're doing)! BTW - my mustache is really coming in now, and I'm still a bit salty you aren't participating LOL! Thanks for the update though! ;)

4. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I do agree with a previous post that all boss helps, clan recruits and guild recruits should be in the Jobs tab...sometimes they take up the whole feed thats available to read....(as we can only go back so far)....:oops::confused::mad:.pushing conversations off the feed..or game help convo's...

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    RainSunGone and Kirsten like this.
  5. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

Just a friendly reminder!!!!!!!

6. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

Still you need to open a other windows if you can fixs that!

7. Kirsten

Just either make another tab, or take one of the tabs already there in the WC and change it for add me links "only",or Just make it that they can ""only"" be posted in the Boss Job tab. For me just not allowing the add me links in the WorldChat would be great,it does get annoying,I for one do not clan people with those links, I play on FB if ya want to clan with me ya have to have a FB account,I want to know who you are and I want to be sure it is not an alt.

Maybe some kind of compromise, that if a player is not healed they can only post x amount of times, cause some do take advantage of being dead in the game and running their mouths big time.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
    RainSunGone likes this.
  8. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

lol i agree Kirsten, its hilarious watching people run off at the mouth while making sure to stay dead :p

9. Xextreem

Xextreem Active Member

haha Kirsten, agree on that :cool:

10. Easy To Remember

FINALLY I must say that for once I agree with @Kirsten on something - creating a new "tab" for Recruit Links, similar to the "New Player" tab that is available to new users for their first thirty days of gameplay! It is becoming a REAL pain having to "sift" through the "JOBS" tab looking for Bosses when it is FILLED with people's Recruit Links! Personally, I would suggest renaming the "JOBS" tab to "BOSS", and then creating a "RECRUIT" tab for people's Recruit Links and allowing them to ONLY be Posted in that section/tab of the in-game Chat! Whatever is decided for changing this would be just fine for me, but a change DEFINITELY needs to happen (especially with SO many of us voicing the SAME complaint about keeping Recruit Links out of the "WORLD" and "JOB" Chats)! ;)

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Or changing the font color of recruit links would help out tremendously.

12. Kirsten

Changing that would help in the JOB board, if ya want a boss and not want to add someone,but it still needs to be out of the WC, takes up too much room . If people want clan,send a game invite and a FB request like we did before these PIA codes. All of us that played before the codes did it, so why do we all have to be subject to these relentless add me links :p Half the time they become targets anyway, Allow those wanting to add clan via those codes,in the job board, ,simple fix,rename it job/addme board.

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Totally agree, but if font color different in job's would be nice and a simple fix.

Agreed again, why is sending gift's/boosts bring up a separate white screen FB because of invite codes?

Yup

If simple I'm on board adding separate tab "only" for invite link, might help out these newer player not getting listed so much ;)

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Easy To Remember

Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my first Post regarding this issue? I agree that the Recruit Links need to be taken out/unable to be Posted in the "WORLD" and "JOB" Chats - simply create a new "tab"/section called "RECRUIT LINKS" (or ANYTHING similar), and make that the place for people who want (or need) to add Members in their respective Game, and ONLY there - NOWHERE else! For LCN, I really don't know why there is a "tab"/section even named "JOBS" because you can't Post "Job Help" in there anyway, which is why I believe it would make sense to rename that to "BOSS" if and when any potential changes were to occur (and no - people would NOT/should NOT be able to Post their "RECRUIT LINKS" in that renamed "tab"/section that is currently the "JOBS" "tab"/section - they would post them in the hypothetical "RECRUIT LINKS" "tab"/section ONLY)! ;)

15. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

i have a question, why ban people if you're just going to let them back in 2-3 days?? i'm talking repeat offenders that never learn and just go right back to it when they're unbanned... does'nt make any sense imo...

16. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

I think the recruit should stay where it is, sometimes i dont think about swtiching tabs and what if im in a good mood to add people i browse through the world chat sometimes as they post boss's and the link I will add if there was a different tab for the invite mobster i might not ever switch over there to look at it since my mob is full now, most people will not look beyond the world chat or job posting so I think it needs to stay. Jobs tab is for sharing boss's links and challenges why should it be removed we use world chat to chat it dont need to be cluttered by boss links to then no one could carry a convo there.

17. Easy To Remember

Never said it should be "removed" - I just think it would make sense to rename the "JOBS" tab to "BOSS"..

18. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

you can copy your challenge link and post it there also most dont do it but its possible most share them with there groups is why you dont see it that often if you play other platforms say server2 on kanoplay you see alot using the jobs for other beside boss's there.

19. cooterbrown

Hey Mi7ch,
    Is this a mute point or are the developers ever gonna whip something up!!!!

20. cooterbrown

bump!!!!!!!!! Im gonna keep asking till I get a answer