[Forums] remove math equation for riders on the bounty list

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by polishpimp, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

No.....u just cant withstand my attack and Ive never lost u to a trap. You know what they say...."excuses r like a** H****....everyone has one" lol

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Agree with you.We might be rivals and disagree a bit,but for this looks like we agree.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Way to ignore the other 2 possibilities.

4. So this went a little off topic :p

5. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

GRENDAL, i find your post funny, because it makes no sense what so ever, polish has killed you SO, SO many times, and everytime he kills you, he wins. So, i doubt polish is afraid of you.

6. polishpimp

U cant ride the list more than a few secs....u have no idea. As a matter of fact, u were also hitting me hundreds of times along with 15 other players when Duckboy couldnt take me down until I got the math equation. Pathetic much?

7. polishpimp

Ignore? I or someone else takes u every single time...there is no other possibilities....lol

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Point is,the equation was put in place to stop bots.
    It does hinder real players,but if a player does have a strong account
    they should have no problem answering the question and heal again.

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Maybe I don't feel like riding???
    Maybe I have armada going for it?

Way to ignore that.

10. polishpimp

LOL....pretty much expected that to happen....jealousy tends to bring out the haters.

Btw...i would appreciate if u edited or deleted Big Papas post that accuses me of cheating...TY!

11. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

It doesnt matter how strong of a account you have, when you have the highest level player of the game attacking you over and over, plus all of the other people, that 1 to 2 seconds to answer that question could easily get you killed.

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

So you admit you WANTED this to happen?
    Expecting it to happen is wanting it to happen.
    Way to admit to starting all of what just happened intentionally.

13. The Protector

The Protector Banned

But if the highest player is weak,what's the problem?

14. polishpimp

Ok...lets say thats true....perhaps every single time u have a reason for not riding, but then how do u justify your initial statement of saying u cant be brought down but by one person? There would be no way of knowing that now would there? cough cough cough bs cough cough....lol

15. Guys please keep the personal insults and accusations to yourself.

Back to the main topic I voted this 10 stars, not that I can heal but it would be seriously annoying lol...

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Should I decide to heal,only 1 player can bring me down.
    Should I decide not to heal,well,derr.

17. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Just because someone is weak, doesnt mean they cant do a substantial amount of damage, and like i also said, there would be hundreds of others going for the bounty. I have took fielding off the bounty list atleast 6 or 7 times, and i am weak compared to him. So, just because someone is weak doesnt mean they cant kill someone.

18. polishpimp

BS, for starters....u have no way of knowing this because u cant ride the list. Secondly.....when u have a dozen or more players hitting u hundreds and thousands of times non stop...there is no time to do squat but heal

19. The Protector

The Protector Banned

If Kano removes this,then the bots WILL be in full force.
    Then you'll complain to bring it back.
    It really should just be left as is.

20. The Protector

The Protector Banned

You don't know how I'm built.
    If I'm there on PC,yeah,if I wanted to I could ride all day long if a certain player doesn't go for it(sorry that player isn't you or jillian or any CoV)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.