[VC] Refills gained from leveling.

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Kul Oakenshield, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Hank Kershell

Hank Kershell Member

I agree 10 freakin stars! 50 stamina is nothing to a high level player for leveling

2. Hank, you're talking about something completely different than the idea in this thread.

3. harmony

harmony New Member

i agree 10 points

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

BUMP still a 10 star idea

5. gods people

gods people Active Member

10 stars from me to......

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

22 voters....I seen ideas with alot less approved :)

7. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

10/10, should be done with stamina also. Lol everyone has voted a 10, and there are 20+ votes, best voting total iv seen.

8. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

ill be the 26th voter saying 10/10 and ya i agree it should be with stamina to

9. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

ill give it a 10 also and i agree that both energy and stam should be done like that :)

10. i really like it
    and it really need to be in zombie slayer since most time when using stamina/energy boost or daily reward there left much and go on nothing !
    other game i would like to see it .. but it dont happen really much ..! but would be good if it was there !

10 stars !

11. Eraser

Eraser Member

Well i can tell you why the devs would not put this into ZS, for one Dozens of players have pushed thier stamina passed the 1000 mark just to be able to utilize their stamina from a past level. Would be kind of slapping them in the face to implement the idea now. That they have made thier characters 100s of skill points weaker in PVP stats just to utilize that stamina.

I like the idea. Its not suggested for my game tho, so Ill keep my vote out of it. looks like you dont neem much help with 10 votes anyway lmao

12. Shamar

Shamar New Member

Isn't that kind of like one of those...points...? If one hasn't spent skill points to get more max energy, one would have to deal with the loss of all that excess energy? That's the reason why I have 652 energy atm. Max energy needed for an adventure at my level is 152, add to that those 500 that come from leveling and none of it goes to waste. If this goes through I want a refund of those 500 "extra" skill points already spent to make that simple logic to work. I could very well work with 152 energy points for now :)

13. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

sorry to be a party pooper but i give this a 1. if you add more skill points to energy to compensate for this then theres no problem. why should the developers have to cater to peoples' different style of play or train of thought? you should adapt to the game, not the other way around unless its a huge bug in the system which most definitely is NOT the case. i saw this "problem" early in the game and i made sure i compensated for it, i.e. i ADAPTED to the rules of the game, not tried to have the game changed to cater to my skill point allocation. stop being stingy with your skill points and add them to energy if its THAT big of a worry or use your leftover energy on a cheaper adventure so youre not wasting energy and losing experience. i dont see why we should waste the devs time on this when they could be concentrating on SO many other issues that could help us all out a LOT more. if you use your achievement skill points earned just for energy then youll see this "problem" evaporate with time :]

14. kayjay

kayjay Guest

bump......................

15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I fixed the problem when I added more to energy, now I can have more than 100 left over and not lose any when I level, would like to raise my energy alot higher for the 24hour boost but gotta let it be at 727 for now my other areas need to be attended to lol