[ZS] Reduced ambush price

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by God of Bacon, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I also questioned that when I had my problem in PC sometimes the price would not go down even if I kept my attacks below his , or if i never retaliated. I asked many times about it, he could have 200 attacks on me and if I attacked a few times the counters I had on him would show up, that he had gone thru, this happened over and over and I was told it was correct. I gave up after awhile and just kept setting them on him , and still do cause he likes to use boosts on me the only way he can win, my counter stat is nothing I am proud of considering before him I rarely used them

2. Eraser

Eraser Member

okay... you have 75 available ambushes, but 5,000 available attacks.

There are ways to set up your counters that a particular player can never attack you and win you again, even for months after you quit playing the game all together, That only takes 41 of your 75 available. leaving you with a cool 34 bushes to set on whoever else you like.

and if you want to be even more brutal? Try setting all 75 ambushes on one particular player. If you do that... It allows you to have them completely bushed out, AND still attack them. Maybe if they catch you off guard, they can sneak a whopping 7 wins on you for no xp on the second day. and then you're free to set your counter attack back up to 75 before preceding to attack them some more.

in other games, You wont see a limit on your rival unless you're a level partner, so as rivals you're available to retaliate to eachother more or less endlessly. Im sure some of thees guys that I hit on the list after We both already have 40 attacks on eachother would gladly hit me some more and keep up thier attack count, but hey they cant so the next day when we are finnally uncuffed an ready to beat on eachother again, they have 2 dollar counters to use against me, all because that 1 hitlist attack from the night before... sweet deal.

I know you play zs linda, You are in my squad. But do you maintain rivalries? Have you ever even seen this messege."This Zombie Slayer is no longer available for attacks, give them a break and try attacking another Squad!"?

If so how many times a day?

if you ask me Ambushes take 2 stamina, they should count as 2 attacks weither you're already on my rivals or not. Would translate to exactly what was suggested in this thread. If someone ambushes a crapload, it gets cheaper to ambush them back.

3. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Yes actually I have seen that message I was like WTH lol and I do set 75 on one person in PC sometimes a few times a day. he is obsessed with me and has been for close to a year now, in PC and the other games if you let your self reset , the the counters are cheaper, is it that way in zs, it seems that way to me, i do not do the leveling thing, so I do not attack anyone 5,000 times a day lol no one I can beat is gonna keep healing for that unless they are using a leveling partner. Maybe on a good day i can hit someone 200 times before they go and hide

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
  4. Eraser

Eraser Member

I guess what Im saying linda, Is you have to understand that that messege is a big part of your daily rivalries when you fight in zs, I see that messege a minimum of 5 times a day, and trust me, its wayyy not cool to see that messege after seeing nothing else but ambushes.

and with the "new" rule that relentless mentioned, that person can turn around and do the same thing again the next day.

the attack limit has a HUGE part in ambushes.

In PC and VC, and LCN.... letting yourself reset, means not attacking them when you can, And leaving yourself open to be attacked hundreds of more times while you're trying to do so. In zs, we've both hit that limit, If you can just resist that urge to punch the other player, Your attack counters are going to reset, and you dont have to worry about them hitting you all the way thru that 24 hours, because that attack limit is already surpassed.

You see how 1 little thing can change everything?

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

resetting means not attacking them for 24 hours and if they keep attacking counters for them( him) are cheaper,and they( he) cannot afford them on me, that was something I learned with this one player, he used them on me, the counters and he could not beat me but he would attack me hundreds of times a day everyday with a 32% boost, so once I figured out the counter thing he was abusing I used them on him and turned the tables he is higher than me know, lots of cash spent on his game, still cannot beat me but keeps trying, since he has no idea how to play, but cause he loves counters I make sure he chokes on them , then once or twice a week I beat the crap out of him and list him into infinity just cause lol, but I stay below his attacks and PW count as an attack, no matter what anyone says. I am not an aggressive player unless someone provokes me and there is always someone who does lol then all bets are off. so not sure how the ambushes work in zs but I notice the more someone attacks me the cheaper they are to set, just don't have alot of coin , sometimes

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

well I just tell you what, let there be 9000 available ambushes in PC, (rationally the same proportion ambushes/attacks) and tell me if you see a problem with them :)

7. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Probably not as much even if you could place 5k on someone. The cash to do so would be catastrophic.

8. slave

slave Member

is it against the rules to use a "levelling partner" whatever that is....
    is that like attacking your own faction mates 40 times a day to pad stats and get xp?
    neither one sounds against tou....

but it sounds like someone has a problem with people using them....

are we playing for money here?

9. Eraser

Eraser Member

Its not against the rules.

Your friend sets up thier loadout so you get the best xp possible for hit, You wail on them and consecutivley level, you only get 50 stamina for each level up, but no worries, you get more than 10 levels per full bar of stamina, so once you run out you can just refill again.

no no, its pretty much free ninty free. but its lame and can take hours, totally ruins the "spirit of the game"

I would think its one of the main reasons our xp degrades so quicklly on zs, and we're so limited as well.

but hey, at least we get 1000 stamina on level up to kill that awesome clown boss, what is it now slave.... level 350? lol

10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well not being a math person, I have no reference, to" 9,000 " we can have 75 in PC and 10 in LCN and VC at one time. the last two after hitting a certain level before that you can set more, but it degrades after awhile.

@ Slave, leveling with a partner is not against the rules, from what I have heard was frowned upon by Kano , but they could not prevent it and I agree it is a strange way to do it and not what the developers intended , just another case of finding a loophole and exploiting it for people in a rush, it seems, I tried it once not long ago just to see what the draw is and it was boring as heck, a waste of 4 hours of my life lol

11. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

LMAO luv it :)

12. Eraser

Eraser Member

I will give you a real world application then. If you pull out a cookbook to bake up some cookies, but want to make more of the same cookie, you simply increase all amounts of the ingredients "rationally" say you wanted to make an extra half of the amount, you would multiply all the amounts of the ingredients by 1.5.

Now ZS "cookies" call for 75 ambushes, and 40 attacks. a ratio of 1.8 to 1. So if you wanted to have the same "cookies" for PC, you would multiply the number of attacks you have by 1.8. This gives you 9,000 counters, and 5000 attacks.