[ZS] Reduce amount of daily listings and raise attacks

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by 245 Trioxin, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Relentless. I said i believe in almost all kano games it has a max of 5000 hits. Didn't say i was for sure that's were the keyword is believe. And yes it does suck to get bountied into oblivion. I was bountied 175 times in one day by one single armada constantly because of a certain player who threatned me thru a message. Did it make me quit no i kept building up and kept playing. Lucky for me the individual who caused the issue kept coming back on and healing so every time i was bountied i was able to get my experience back. But as you can see i wrote i do agree with the number of bounties place on one individual in a single day should be limited. What that number is that would be up to kano if they did decide to add that feature into the game. And if any hi-5 player needs help because someone is being a bully to them friend me in facebook pirate clan. I have added many of them already and helped them out. While i may not be the strongest pirate in the game i don't back down and i don't hide either. There are a lot of us facebook players that are glad to see more players being added into the game. Sooner or later they will be up with the higher level ones to have fun battles with and help fill the empty lists of players at times.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

lol I am nice also(most) of the time, at least on the way up ,on ""their"" way down, well ya just never know :) the main thing I love about PC and realizing it in VC just today , is I can get past someone and beat them at their own game

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
  3. muppetkiller

muppetkiller Member

very true linda ;p

4. Well well...
    I thought I was the only one who thought the hitlisting system to be all effed up.
    Lets get real here.
    Here are a few bullet points that I feel define the listing system as crap unless you are a bully player.
    1. Once you reach level 300 you can be hitlisted by any level higher than 300.
    2. At level 300 you have crap for income.
    3. Base bounty price is set by net income.
    4. Base booby trap cost is set by net income.
    5. In ZS propertys are restricted by level/location, you can only own 1 of each four propertys and upgrade them to level 4.

So how exactly is it okay that a level 3,000 (making MAX. Income, having MAX. base bounty, and having MAX. booby trapping cost) can hitlist a level 300 unprovoked and do so repeatedly.

I don't agree with limiting how many times a player can be hitlisted BUT... I do feel like the hitlists should be provoked