really high level in Viking clan?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Fa Keng Vang, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Fa Keng Vang

Fa Keng Vang New Member

JW if you guys seen some really high level. When I first started 2000 was godly high. Then as I played i realized 2000 was attainable in a few months. NOw it's 4000. But recentlyed I went thru my "rival" list and found this guy...

Mike Ketil Thorsteinsson
    Level 10736 Skald Viking
    Joined 856 days ago

All my friends who are 500+ days played are either 2000 to 4000. What is this guy doing right? What high levels have you guys seen?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
  2. Maler

Maler Member

gargar - 7422 and str ast - 7011, on Hi5. They are the highest.

3. Ace

Ace Member

Well... Mike's the uber-high level I know of, I know he's famous for being impossible to take down on the hitlist, but always fun to try luck since he doesn't kick your ass back for 10 weeks if you try.

4. well

mike is the highest level viking overall

he just knows what works and what dont :)

although once he hit lvl 10,000

it should of said

"YOU WIN" game over

thanks for playing

5. David Wells

David Wells New Member

how do i level up fast

anyone know of a way to quicly level up i have been playing for a month and have only got to level 387

6. Maler

Maler Member

battling is the fastest way.
    i'm pretty sure there are other threads that would answer your question more accurately. why don't you use the Search function?

7. Take your time playing the game and enjoy it more is my advice. You will ultimately end up with a better Viking character in the long run. Battle lots as this makes good enemies and friends. You need both. Work all XP streams. Battle, bosses, challenges, adventures, etc.
    Remember there will always be a bigger Viking that will pound you.
    Above all, have fun as this will keep you playing a long time and therefore get you into the top levels.
    The Black Ass Mungrel
    Level 4666 Skald Viking
    Joined 916 days ago

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I like the advice to take their time and enjoy it....but the claim that going slower will build a stronger character is simply not true. I would love to hear why u and others think this to be true

9. Because your empire has the time to build with ya level. Basic economics. This means you can afford the best weapons/warriors for your level earlier on the game. Gives you a high base bounty in later levels. People will still list ya, but they wont chain bounty ya cause they cant afford it.
    Doing lots of bosses from clan is time consuming, but the drops and rewards give you a stronger Viking. Especially after you run these through the blacksmith (also time consuming).
    The quickest way to level is to pull out the credit card and buy arrows for the hunter challenges. You will level very quickly, but will be a weaker Viking for your level than someone who has done the above. Have seen it happen on FB Viking Clan. Dont believe me, try it. Im sure Kano can use the cash.
    And Polish, making statements that things simply are not true before checking why people think a certain way is somewhat arrogant given that you are an admin I believe.

10. polish did climb rather quickly AND has a very high income

granted he did have some help along the way

going fast doesnt mean a low income if you know what your doing

and polish and myself will tell you that bosses are a quick way to level once youve built your stats properly