Random Hitlisting?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jay76, Jul 21, 2010.

1. sparky1968

sparky1968 New Member

coffee maker/drinker

lol very good guess, even if your in hospital they still hitlist , if you ambush then your buggered,

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Sparky, your link was posted in a group chat, by someone your level. I listed you because I was the fastest one to do so an "The Coffee Drinker" killed you becuase he was in the group chat and knew the hit was coming. It was only ever going to be one hit on you, but you then made this into more with your abusive FB messages to us both and by going over to lcn and hitlisting me. If you really want this truce you keep asking about... Then shut your mouth, take the hits you deserve, and we may feel you have had enough and leave you be. The more you post about us, or try to bring others into this, the longer you stay dead.

3. sparky1968

sparky1968 New Member

ask maker

if you ask coffee maker, (lana) sometime after i did send an appoligy and even a request, nothing back but more listing, i even stopped trapping to show i was sincere, then someone took it over to mob wars, so i took it to lcn, all i want to do is missions and bosses on all games, so i want to call a truce on all, and get on with our games at our respective levels,

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

You do know I'm The Coffee Maker, right? So I know when your lying as I'm the who's been dealing with you. You are being kept dead because of 1. your abusive messages, 2. you cross gamed, and 3. you said Australia is a crap place to live. Dude! EVERYONE know's Australia is awesome.

5. sparky1968

sparky1968 New Member

so you

i did guess that, so you know what i said just before this is right, only reason i crossed gamed coz someone from your squad went to mob wars, forget who now,as for lcn you will see i havent done anything to your lcn game in ages , as i said i take back what i said and i know australia is a nice place been there few times,

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I posted here to give you a chance, but now your lying to try an make yourself look more like a victom then you really are. I wont be replying again.

7. prettynerdy

prettynerdy Member

Booyeah and a pancake, bam!

8. sparky1968

sparky1968 New Member

i didnt say i was the victim, just pointing out the facts thats al.l,i know what i said was out of order hence the the sorry,

9. SteveW

SteveW Member

Ahhhh...so 'The Coffee Maker' is on here. I have been hit listed several times by you too :p

I did try a friend request but you knocked me back, I was only level 30 something then though. Couple of days later and I'm 120.

So what is with all the hit listing though? Is it to get take the kills with another account? I can' see any benefit for you otherwise, except maybe watching people cry about it on this forum, which is actually quite funny!! :p

Deepest love,

Stevie the Worm

10. prettynerdy

prettynerdy Member

Maybe it's because doing so seems to inspire the "deepest love" from men on the interwebz.

11. SteveW

SteveW Member

Uh oh...that's gotta be at least a day on the hitlist for you! :D

12. leo lucky

leo lucky Member

also you are getting archievments for hit listing peeps

13. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Sorry Stevie, your name isn't ringing any bells. If I hit you, it would have been for a family member at your level or you did something stupid, like punch me cause I got your bounty.

I don't list people so I can kill them with another account, because I only have one account, and that's 'The Coffee Maker".

It's never personal, it's just business ;)

Cheers!

Edit: Come to think of it, if I hitlisted you when you were level 30? You had to of done something to me first, cause I can't hitlist anyone that low otherwise.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2010
  14. SteveW

SteveW Member

I attacked one of your crew and then got my ass kicked when you hit listed me. It's all gravy, when I grow up to be a big boy I'll try and return the favour! :D

I don't take these things personally, it's just a game.....

15. Gina

Gina Member

will hit anyone that hits me, if they keep it up with will stay on my list. I can't start a fight with anyone below me, so my list is very small. Love it when a hit is placed on me as that is the only time I have more than 2 people on my hit list. Simple

16. SteveW

SteveW Member

Are you Gina Houdini? Level 160 ish?

17. one2many

one2many New Member

Coffee sucks tea is where its at

18. Gina

Gina Member

no dude Gina Di-Vito 360ish

19. SteveW

SteveW Member

Ok cheers :)

20. Bounty by 2nd accts or player u never did attack before

i understand that you bounty players who bounty you from 2nd acct .. well done ... but can you respect players who dont have 2nd accts and not bounty them from your 2nd acct and claim bounty your self !!!