[LCN] Raids

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by bowberson, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Wow :) 2 times was the max I had seen until now.

2. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

this raid was defeated just 10 mins ago by boss. invain some people have put lot of effort but it never reached 95%, we had the owner keep perishing the raid. So I gave up. I did full ANT boss using 30GF i was gonna use on that one. lol

Marc14 likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The raid owner can kill their own raid as many times as they want, makes no sense but beware before joining a public raid especially from a new player, take that second to look at the feed,before joining so ya don't waste precious resources.

Marc14 likes this.
  4. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

This guy probably didn't understand raids system :p

5. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I don't understand how anyone can "accidentally" kill a raid other than maybe some type of extreme lag or rage clicking. Personally I use a 3 attack 2 heal click pattern watching the health and throw in the occasional 3 to 3 or 2 to 2 click pattern. I do this to maximize my damage to heal ratio as the higher the health the more damage you do. If I go into the 5 attack or higher click on attack the damage dealt drops by 15k or more. You multiply that by thousands of actions it equates to a lot of extra healing I would need to do.

6. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Yups, he probably thought he killed the raid boss and was going for 7 drops :)

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

LoL cause gawd forbid anyone read the fine print

8. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

I cant agree with you more!!!!! And what also amazes me is everyone is always in such a flippin' hurry to fill all the spots on a raid but then take 3 or 4 days to kill it. I get a ton of invites to raids in my ingame box but by time I get home all the spots are filled. And most of those spots are by the minimum and done players. Everyone knows I do a minimum of 35 million damage so why not wait for me and save me a spot? LOL RAIDS start at 9 AM on Thursdays which is typically when I am on the road traveling and cannot get online until around 4 or 5 PM. But it is not like that RAID is going anywhere as they get filled with players who are not doing more than minimum anyways. I usually start getting invites to RAIDS with open spots around the 3rd and 4th day of RAIDS as those same people start opening new ones and I am home on the weekends. I think I was in 25-30 this last time around almost ALL those invites on the last day to open a RAID.

9. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

I thought Kano had created something that prevented someone from killing a raid party more than twice before having their ability to attack blocked? I personally would have no idea as I don't go around killing raid parties.

10. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

owner can kill many times as he wish

11. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

100% agree. If people kept track of who did nothing on their raid and the next time they opened a raid they only selected people who were active and did more than minimum, this would not be such an issue. There are certain people who have a reputation of doing massive amounts of damage on raids. Not sure about FB LCN, but on Kong LCN, it is such a small group of people and we do have the kong chat which is like a chat room, it is not hard to contact those players and make sure they are invited to raids. The problem is I do see a lot of people looking for friends and syndicate members to invite with no regard to who actually can help defeat the raid boss.

12. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

Ah, good to know. Thanks for the information. So I guess when getting invited to a raid you still have to watch out for the owner! LOL But then I guess that is true regardless because you have to trust the people they invite as well.

13. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

There is an obvious solution to discourage raid leeches that do not get minimum. List. List again. Get your friends in your raid party to list. List some more.

14. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I don't think people care abut dying in mob wars anymore? you just lose some xp, and if you get lucky you get to rig consecutively ;) listing them wont stop.

15. Michael Wheet

I see your point, but do you have to take all the fun out of revenge? LOL

16. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

this game is getting boring

17. Michael Wheet

The mechanics of the game can be a bit boring once played for a longer time. But the social aspects are still interesting. Trying diplomacy with someone who would not spit on you if you were on fire can be a challenge. Or you can choose to troll other players, make enemies, or make friends. This part of the game is as interesting as you make it.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  18. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

How true that is. People I think actually have become so dedicated to NOT level that dying actually helps them maintain their goals.

19. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

well there are people who spend big and level up faster, thats their goal, sooner or later mobwars will be like VC, where you have level 20000+ highlevel players. the reality is know people who don't care, they just wanna welcome, say hi to everyone passing their level range with hits and continuous attacks, and then there are stat breakers, then there are stat protector, if you check FB most battle kills were taken by level 391 OmegaZulu 59,100 so I see people are more focusing on easy pick, I still wonder how on earth someone remain 391 level in 1092 days. so each level you find an alpha who kicks everyones butts. for me it different I play good guy and bad gy both lol depend on how bad is my day. Sometimes I'm nice enough to add a mobster who joined few hours ago. and some times when I have cash, I go on a big level listing spree. lol

20. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

That will not stop people from joining every raid and doing nothing.