raid killers

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by George Burd, Sep 15, 2015.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

New minimum too join a raid level 500, adjust tiers appropriately
    Take away the xp penalty to raid for killers step 1 , step 2 anyone killing a raid suffers -100 levels xp, step 3 maximum 1 raid kill per acct not 2

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Step 1 - Only send out invites to join your raid to those you trust and only join those raids opened by those you trust.
    Step 2 - There is no step 2 if Step 1 is completed properly

Everyone knows the potential perils of joining a public raid by now and do so at their own risk. If we are going to make rules to cover things which annoy us then let's do something about the Tier 2s who consistently only perform 2000 actions in every raid they join or those that take up a spot and just barely get the minimum actions in once the raid is on it's way to being completed. These folks can bog down a raid and bring it to a grinding stop. Even worse are the non-healers. Follow one of them and you get a raid boss needing 40K or more healing before you can do damage yourself. That really kills the progress.

AXXO likes this.
  3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

George? I'm not sure I quite understand your step 2. Are you saying someone should loose 100 levels if they kill a raid?
    If so, I'm not for that at all George.
    I have accidentally almost killed a raid myself when I hit and someone was hitting at the same time on a brand new raid where the health isn't much yet.
    Not everyone has figured that they get better damage in their hits when they keep the raid healed and in the green when attacking. I have watched many people attacking a boss and take it clear into the red before they will heal. When someone does this, it can affect the next person who sees it in the green, decides to hit and not realizing there is another player who hits to the red. Understand what I'm saying here? Accidents can happen. However, purposeful killing off a raid is just all kinds of wrong to me and not appreciated by anyone on the boss.
    I still say it is better to do private invites if you open a raid boss. Then you know what kind of player is on your boss.

Carol B. Corrigan likes this.
  4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

No the best solution still is if someone kills a raid they are benched from doing anymore raids period while they are on going. And then they get to participate in the next raid. All this crap sending private links creating groups and so forth is what kills games quicker then anything. You will have some asshat who thinks their holier then god themselves and decide who can join those type of groups and so forth. Take a look at Boss feeds right now its all the useless ones no one cares for anymore because everyone has taken them to private groups and boss killer groups to join. Doing this to raids will eventually cause the same issues. My opinion Kano should ban links from being shared out of their game. Only way you can complete anything is from links inside the game. Seen to many games die off because of these actions.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Thing is sometimes you get an invite and the owner invites the idiots also, or goes public after ya join, I lucked out this last VC event, but I saw what a few did OVER AND OVER in VC, luckily I was not on any of those, except for one but I had my min in and it did get killed at least 4 times, and I stlll got a superior.

6. Kirsten

You are nuts lol the only way to keep certain players off raids is for private invites, not a guarantee, but it cuts down on the assholes who kill them and or bleed them into the red.

7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

simple fix make it to where only the raid killers feel the lost xp and leave the raid boss health alone. After they learn this they wont be doing it anymore they do it just out of being a jacka%%

8. Jon Ward

The last raid we had. Every single one i was on and that was 90 total by the end of the raid season. 86 finished. And the rest ran out of time. And every single one i was on except for maybe 6 were all from the world chat feed. So saying go private is just a lame excuse also. If you want raid killers gone. First time they do it on a raid event then they are finished for the raids during that raid event period. Until the next raid comes around. So if you join 10 and you kill the 11th one to screw someone thats it all you have is 10 and done period no more joining that solves your raid killer issues.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I agree, except 2nd time kill raid party get bench for the entire event. As you stated above you almost killed one by accident due to others actions.

10. Kirsten

Personally I have always shared bosses and raids with those that share with me, have been sharing for some years now and it works out just fine, do not see how that can kill a game, RAIDS can kill a game, and yet it won't happen, if I am gonna do raids, I want to know 99 3/4% that FFC, or Kevin, is not on them, in VC we have even more that screw with them, not to mention the spot takers in both games on FB, just taking a spot maybe doing one action just to keep others off, going private eliminates alot of that .

11. Jon Ward

What your talking about is inside the game i should know since we both send to each other. I am talking about the boss groups that people create and now raid groups outside of the game. Those links should be dead period. If you want to send your link inside to anyone in the game then by all means. Outside in groups like those no.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  12. Jon Ward

And Jades. If that be the case which that rarely happens i have only heard of it 4 times since we have started raids on pirate clan over here. Then i would put a certain amount of damage needs to be done when you kill off a raid on purpose.. Now if a whole group of idiots come together to stay below the radar because knock on wood we know they will manipulate the situation if they can they all get banned for participating to stay below the radar and get away with it.

13. Kirsten

And the ones I send you are sent to me and I am asked to share them with trusted friends, which I do., as far as raids go. Regular bosses in groups are for like minded people, who have the same bosses in the same range. :) has worked well for years, and not just in PC all the games have boss groups or just share with like minded, yet I find in VC there are bosses in the job board galore :)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  14. Jon Ward

Vc still has a lot more players then Pirate Clan does. Kano needs to do a lot for pirate clan and retool a bunch of things. But my opinion on things on keeping them in game only and not outside of the game.

greatM and Sir Opinion Alot like this.
  15. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

the last 50 or so raids i have joined not one singlr one has died-all from clan/friends i have learned my lesson about joining public raids just to tempting for raid killers/ non healers .dont share publicly

Kirsten likes this.
  16. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

My experience in the raids has me avoiding most public raids as well now. Nothing more frustrating than some azzwipe coming in and killing the raid party solely for their entertainment. With the amount of money (real) and time involved, its disgusting to see happen. I personally think Kano should simply make it where the raid party cant perish! Stops this behavior completely. Last raids i entered about 71, and 90% of those where privately shared with a group of people that have come together to work these raids over. I will recruit about another 10 low & mid levels to add to our group and we will be complete, all doing are FAIR share, and enjoying the rewards without the risks.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Let me also add, I started VC about 5 to 6 months ago, and out of the few hundred raids i've been in there, i have seen hardly any raid party perishing. Seams to be a different and collectively better group of efforts in that app than there is in mobwars LCN on Kanoplay2 server, of which i've seen 3 dozen raids perished over 2 months.

18. Jon Ward

We have a lot in Pirate Clan with certain individuals who like to annoy one another causing everyone to lose out. This way if they want to screw with one another one time their gone.

19. Kirsten

We had a mini in VC it was finally banned, but it did alot of damage before it was banned, I was not on any of them , thank goodness, but they were all public ones.

20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Kong/Armor VC has a level 30 player that just joined is named "I hate raids" or something like that, obvious mini. Wipes out every raid boss posted in world chat.