[All] Raid bosses

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by JADES, Nov 11, 2015.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

YodaYoda likes this.
  2. YodaYoda

YodaYoda Member

I agree with all of these 3 points. It's ridiculous for players to do raids while dead, it defeats the purpose of VC being a battle game. Surely, Kano can make an effort into making the game a bit more realistic than it already is. In the real-world, dead people don't talk and dead people don't participate in activities. I also like to add that challenges and adventures can't be done unless healed.

3. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Yes, Yes and Yes

4. kamikazeweasel

kamikazeweasel Active Member

Agreed you should have to at the bare minimum be alive in order to do these things

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It actually was my fault on 1st tests of raids, we actually had to be healed to join. I asked a simple question "why as it's a team event like Guild War's." , and it got changed without further discussion:( I truly regret that comment, but it was after the initial 1st raid, switch it back....

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Hey Lucifer, if going to vote it way down explain why?

7. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

I play on 2 different viking clans & only heal when my boost are ready, but I hit a few raids off & on till then - I heal once a day & run stamina and energy out then I'm done till the next day, some of us do not have the time to stay on healed & playing around the clock.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This has been brought up before elsewhere and I put this question in on the Raid Boss survey I sent out a while ago (event-wide benching was a product of that survey).

The majority of responses to that survey question (66.8%) said that you should be allowed to participate in the Raid regardless of what the current status of your character is. I had a feeling that this would be a divisive change which is why I wanted to reach a larger audience than the people who typically frequent the forums (although you folks are important too, which is why I took the suggestion on board in the first place).

9. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

i dont see the need to be fully healed while attacking no to that yes to the other 2

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I think you might of read this wrong "2: If dead, can not hit a raid boss (have to be healed up/in hospital is fine)"
    Just can't be dead to attack boss as well, if already had previously joined the raid boss.

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The need is because these are "" fighting"" games, ( or once were) and there are way too many features that allow us to be DEAD while playing ,even talking in WC. Stop hiding everyone :) if ya online and playing, if ya done for the day and want to stay dead I see no problem with that , although I don't do that unless I am already offline and killed and don't even know I was killed.

YodaYoda and JADES like this.
  12. AXXO

AXXO Well-Known Member

I like the 3rd one, other two irrelevant.

13. GwenTheWelshGal

GwenTheWelshGal New Member

If I was to be bountied or something during a raid boss event, I wouldn't want the resulting death to render me unable to fight the raid boss.

14. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i myself dont like the idea of this, its just more clicks than what we have to painfully go through with the raids, having to heal would be more of a waste, 2nd why would you need to heal your character when the raid boss does no damage whatsoever to your character. this is making sitting ducks of people for multi chainlist, then when these people are not meeting the min. due to this cause they are tried of healing and trying to attack making them fustrated they will sign off and leave more people doing what everyone complains about in the first place and not meeting min. this will occur and if its change i will laugh when all of you start bitching about it all over again. Healing xp needs a major bump this will help some of the problems higher levels should get alot better xp they need more incentive to do more damage. Most have found out you can do min. and get a better chance at getting a super item so the new norm is doing min. since cost to ratio is better to do min. you can do tons of them and get more out of them with the min. damage drop items are placed so there is the incentive to join 100 of them and do min. instead of focusing on 10 of them and get 5 supers they may get 10 to 15 supers out of 100 raids doing min. so why would you blame people for doing min. and joining alot just to get awesome items that the top players never had the chance to take full advantage of this feature and exploit the loophole of cheap items and fast levels

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have no problem with people doing the min, but it would be nice if they were healed, like it was in the very first raid in VC, just another way for people to hide.