[PC] Raid Boss Walkthrough and Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I don't care for this random reward nonsense. I think you should get a superior item for superior help on a raid. Rewards should be based on placement, ie 1-10, 11-20, etc. or something!!! This random stuff just doesn't seem right to me.

2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

yeap esp. if you do a whole heck of alot damage and get crap

3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Exactly!!

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Okay i know some of you by forum name. And some are friends in this thread and i am not trying to piss people off. But you have to look at the bigger picture. Every item you get whether it be duplicated numerous times or whatever. It's going to help you. Every single raid item that is dropping is helping every player in some fashion. Not one person in this game has the best items including the top player in the game right now level wise. These items are replacing his outdated items for him every time around even duplicates. So for the ones who are complaining about duplicates items constantly either live with it and keep doing raids or don't.

And as far as the damage of superior items getting placed yeah it sucks when you do a crap load of damage on one boss more then anyone and someone else who just did the min actions gets a superior and you don't. But even the non superior is still helping you. It's like the lotto you take a roll and you will get them or you won't. But your still getting an item that will help you.

George Burd likes this.
  5. rofl, A lotto win would be more like five superior weapons in one raid boss;). After spending thousands of stamina, energy and seven days worth of saved stamina also spending Davy Jones credits for extra stamina. You end up sometimes with no weapon drops no 0 xp and no money:rolleyes:. Whereas you could have gotten drops from adventures and regular boss fights that whole time. Spending a year or longer building your character for events like these. We should be able to extend the raid boss with Davy Jones credits if we don't defeat it in time and I'm not talking 10 DJ's I'm talking maybe 5 DJ's. I totally agree with other posts if you fight these boss fights you should get a drop period. Sub-par or a good drop. Personally I wish there were weapon drops while fighting. I would like to take a few Battle Drops while fighting raid bosses. I also would like to suggest they have a Davy Jones Lotto built inside these raid bosses. Like you could win 50 DJ's plus a superior weapon.

Attached Files:

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  6. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Receiving battle drops while attacking the Raid Bosses would be nice. I've been thinking that for awhile myself.

George Burd and Luca Di Nicola like this.
  7. i am agree .....receiving battle drops it's nice....even 1 more thing to add is increase XP with heals, also for armada wars .

So it will helps also players that "play" correctly -not having alts healing for them-.

George Burd and Chasity like this.
  8. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Here here, I second this motion to add XP for those healing! :cool:

Luca Di Nicola likes this.
  9. New raid boss event is tomorrow? in pirate clan?confirmed?

10. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

mi7ch and Luca Di Nicola like this.
  11. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

cant wait for new raid boss round-keep em private so they dont get killed and if you make it piblic dont whine if someone kills it be smart:)_

Lorien Skytower and Kirsten like this.
  12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Event September 17 at 9 am Pacific

[​IMG]

Tiers for this Raid Event:

Facebook: 0 - 4000, 4000 - 8000, 8001+
    KPs2: 0 - 3000, 3000 - 6000, 6001+
    Kongregate/AG: 0 - 2000, 2000 - 4000, 4001 +

Luca Di Nicola and joel like this.
  13. thanks for the replies!

14. alec

alec New Member

big big yawn and wen kano start giving battle drops you will start complaining that the players that spend money will be getting more battle drops, than the players that dont spend, then you will say that it is unfair that the spenders get stronger and the misers get weaker. all your ideas are all based around what you want, but wen you look into it your lack of vision , you cant see that your idea will make you weaker and the spenders stronger, then you go complaining to kano for making you weaker

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  15. Sir Opinion Alot

no battle drops for raids, they offset the game enough. Items are nice but they dont mean jack if your att n def is not in a proper place either. so for all you raid whores out there more you putting in stamina and neglect your att n def you will see less effectiveness in these raids, once you get the hang of it, attack at the highest health possible you will find out it takes a hell of alot less work to bring them down, PC i did about 25 raids and 3 of my own this time around with 60 fps starting out, and each lvl i added to att n def which help alot heals got better and attacks xp keeps raising. One thing is you will need to spend if you want those drops. Have fun and i enjoy them to a point so lets not over due it by adding fight drops from them.

16. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It looks like there is still nothing done about fake accounts (born in 1905) going through all the bosses and resetting them twice.

17. Sir Opinion Alot

yeap i just had one myself really bits cause i dont know anyone on PC lol o well thanks for not helping out kano,

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We are actually working on a solution based on the survey we sent out a while back. When it's ready to go I'll let you know.

19. joel

joel New Member

i am not getting the raid boss...........

20. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I have seen many good ideas and I have a thought, instead of having "battle drops" have heal drops along with energy encouraging people to heal,possibly the hiher heal ratio a better chance at superior drop at end? that could kill 2 birds wiith one stone lol