[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Another action is currently in progress on this boss. Please try again.

Daniel Pejchl likes this.
  2. true blood

true blood Member

Basic math i can say with 10 people who +2660 level it takes 400k-500k stamina need to kill.So lets say everyone in this party has 2k stamina that means 200-250 refill 2000-2500 fp point (not even talk more health energy etc) With 2000/20=100 fp point per player just stam refresh.

All 20 player can buy 3-4 25 gf stuff which it gives more effect then best loot from boss.

If you guys says exp all player who joined can also buy 1 stuff 25-30 fp then refill 7 times they'll get more exp drops etc.

So sadly noones intrest this future cause its not worth to deal it, at least for now.

S3L

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You will get one item guaranteed, but whether its Common or Superior is up to RNG, yes. There are certain conditions where you automatically qualify for a Superior drop, however, like when your first summoned Boss dies, or if you're the top performing player in your level tier.

4. So if you're best performing player you get 1x Superior, or 1x Superior and RNG 1x Common/Superior?

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

1 Superior.

6. Reg Hahn

Reg Hahn Member

Just another toy to make the OMFG levels even stronger. It won't be long before the only place you'll see is in those secret boss chats, along with the bosses from Seoul, Antarctic, etc.

7. Ronnie

Ronnie New Member

there is one open in job chat but only one person there that open it and wont let others join wtf???

8. Considering the keys come from the 2nd-5th cities, I really doubt that..

9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

why we gotta hit it 250 times just to get a reward that is crazy u know why not let it be like a world boss or regular boss fights that we get something right away this is dumb no offense....

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

250 actions, not hits alone. So you could heal the Raid Group 10 times and be done. Not terribly difficult. :)

11. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

sorry kano i wantded give you benefit of doubt we asked lower health didnt mean lower time too, nothing is working right biggest joke ive seen again you guys cant get this right for nothing thanks for wasting my time

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

What issues are you having exactly? If there are issues with inviting or using other people's invite links, there are some troubleshooting steps to try.

13. 3 days was extremely ambitious..

14. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

NO WAY TO SHARE BOSS BY LINK YET... WHAT IS GOING ON ... SO SAD

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Inviting is working, tested it out myself successfully both on my boss and others. Read the walkthrough below to find out how the inviting process works if you have not done so already.

Inviting

Raid Bosses are cooperative events, fought in Parties made up of Mobsters at three different level tiers. Up to 10 Mobsters from each level tier can join the Raid, for a maximum Party size of 30 players.

[​IMG]

Raid Bosses can become more difficult if members of the Party are absent or not keeping the Health bar up, so we recommend players hand-pick their Party members for the best possible team.

Try to include some Mobsters with defense-oriented builds to help balance out the Party and provide a solid base of Health for the fight.

Three invite links provided in the Invite Tab on the Raid Boss Fight page. To invite a Mobster to join your Party, send them the link that fits the level of the player you are inviting.

If you wish, you can also close off previously sent links. Click the Invalidate Link button to close off the previous URL and generate a fresh one. Anyone with the previously sent link will will be unable to use that same URL to join your Raid Party.

If you just want to fill up your slots quickly, you can also turn on Public Sharing. This opens up your Raid Party positions to be filled by any player who visits your Raid Boss page, regardless of whether or not you have invited them.

Once someone has joined the Raid you are stuck with them for the rest of the fight, so use Public Sharing with caution!

16. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

the keys wont drop right ive spent 20 fps to get the last key thats not right 6000 energy, boss links not working, i want my favor points back this is crap.

17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

For inviting, if you're sending it via in-game PM there can sometimes be an issue where the & in the link can prevent it from working properly. In that case, copy/pasting the link into the search bar will work. If this is on Kongregate chat, the link needs to be clicked directly, as copy/pasting will cut off the link so it won't work. Please ensure that when you're sending/receiving links that you are getting the correct one for your level tier and that the sender has not invalidated it. The invite link needs to come out of the invite link box available to the Boss summoner, the one below the Boss portrait is not an invite link.

18. Daniel Pejchl

Daniel Pejchl Member

STILL U NEED TO FIX THE INVS POSTED IN THE SYN FEED... SIMPLE AS THAT... WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HELPING OUR FRIENDS NOT HELP BOTH OUR FRIENDS AND THE PEOPLE WHO ATTACK US.. HOW CAN WE GAIN GROUND ON THOSE WE FIGHT IF WE GAIN EQUAL REWARDS FROM THE SAME BOSS BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY TO WE CAN SHARE IS IN JOB CHAT ?

19. How is total performance judged by the way?

20. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

mitch.... this takes an enormous amount of stam and energy..... and it's NOT something i trust to players i do not know, to trust that they will pull their fair share.

1.Maizy Boobalicious
    22077872 dmg

1.Maizy Boobalicious
    2089770 health

1.Maizy Boobalicious
    14281 actions ( !!!!!!!!!!! r u kidding me ??!! )

Maizy Boobalicious has dealt 22077872 dmg and taken 0 dmg in 1188 attacks, gaining 1875163 XP and 1717592801 coins. ( lmao, let's talk about the cash here.... it's bull ! ).

Hacker Ring Health: 546,162,313 / 597,300,000 i just showed you my own feeds... this isn't counting what the others in that ring boss did.

mitch, look at the numbers, it's laughable !