[LCN] Raid Boss [BETA] Walkthrough and Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

wow ya won't heal it lol well you might find after a certain number of attacks ,it will not let you attack,and that is just creepy of you ,hope you are kidding.

2. And yet you always either seem to defend Kano at all costs or be critical of those being critical of Kano's moves. Kano can't seem to do anything wrong in your eyes. Atleast it earns you top poster of the month so I guess the rest of us just got agree on everything Kano does too. The complaining here comes from all sorts of LCN players - spenders, non spenders, low-levels, high levels. Even the biggest spender in LCN hates this feature.

S E T H and ExtremeRules like this.
  3. FarReach

FarReach New Member

100% 4 sure:)

Kirsten likes this.
  4. FarReach

FarReach New Member

creepy? lol.. just real, like i said take the xp - will spend energy! Not!

5. Kirsten

Yeah whatever and no I do not always agree with Kano in fact most times I don't like what goes on like with scripts, bots etc but you go ahead and believe what you want I know if I worked customer support I would have been fired right off that bat cause I would be telling people like you what you could do with yourself

6. Honestly, the concept as a whole is good. Multiple people grouping up to take down a massive boss. The implementation was poor. But it can be improved.

What needs to happen is significantly higher rewards in terms of EXP and drops, more damage dealt to compensate for that so it's not as good a resource farm, and not needing upwards of 150k stamina thrown into it to win.

Aapje and Kirsten like this.
  7. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

Ok 1 thing I see if you use 1 5 or 20 stamina it dont matter when attacking it all takes same amount of damage from raid group, which now makes even harder when people tap it with 1 or 5 and cause the same health is lost, you have to use same energy to heal for 1 or 5 or 20 stamina used. I dont think this is fair. So far I see this was not worked out properly too many bugs and I thought after VC you would have worked out the bugs but they are the same to me you changed he health lower and shortened time frame and thats it. Nothing was done to fix anything, also you drop reward amount for energy from 75 to random from 18 to 36 that dont help when its every 3 and you spend 75 to get that little back, to me you made it even harder, the keys was easy to find in VC why in LCN you had to drop 6000 or more energy just to unlock this monster. You need to take out right now give everyone there FPS back, and dont release this until you figure out a reasonable way for these to be beat, and i dont mean make it simple either but spending 400 fps to beat this aint right. I thought I was playing a fun game not a wallet drainer and a 2nd Job

8. ben

ben Active Member

i think we all see why kano wants the raid boss its big money for them ... but getting to greedy can be a bad thing ...

killer karaman likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Could be , but everyone has a choice , to spend or not.

10. ben

ben Active Member

yes they do and i think they are seeing it ... of what i read in in this thread ... i would rather have new land and that put in the ganes but kano has put them on the back burner just for this raid boss ...

11. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

<huge smile> capt..... i am flattered for the comparison, and for the backup ! this was a great read, and i couldn't agree more with your wording of the situation.

when people ( customers, really ) pay for a service, they expect a reward of some sort to compensate for their spending, be it making a purchase of clothing, electronics, goods and services, food, etc. when you spend, you should have something to show for it. in this particular instance, we're spending, and getting nothing in return, except for the ability to spend more for even less return. now, if this were the stock market, you & i would have been aware this to be a highly risky investment of our funds, and we would have gone into this with trepidation, and i'd venture to guess we'd have done more research before dipping our toes into untested waters. having said that..... this is a game. i don't know about anyone else, and cannot speak for them, but when i play a game, i expect to have fun, be rewarded, and to enjoy myself, as games should bring players pleasure. this event sorta feels more like a fleecing..... like i've been duped into buying shares of some company that only turns out to be the proverbial pyramid scheme. it's stressful, and requires WAAAAAAY more thought then i bought in for. when i play a game, i wanna chill, and enjoy it. raid bosses have not been enjoyable, and need to be stopped now, and reworked quickly. maybe kano can figure out a way to compensate us for dollars already spent, to restore faith and trust between company vs. customer relations.

mitch, i know you're hands are tied as to what you are probably allowed to say to us, and can say just so much to us, but an admission of mistake here would go a long way in restoring customer faith. maybe instead of just telling us how to get into the boss, you can just tell us that kano screwed up, and is sorry. and just maybe.... kano can work a little harder and faster at repairing this error on their part, so we can con't to BETA TEST this beast of a boss so that we can somehow recoup what we've already invested., and quiet the customer base.

JMO !

12. Hacker Ring (Level 1)

If I beat this thing, will it go away or return at Level 2?

13. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

What do you do if you have already completed all of the jobs/adventures to get the keys?

14. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

I think Kano needs proper moderators and people running there servers, there is to many bugs in nearly everything that is rolled out in LCN. But the truly disappointing thing i have seen from Kano and there spoke's people between company and LCN community recently is that they have no regard for the people that play LCN, example 1 is they ask for input from the community and impressions on certain products they are dishing out, then they disregard anything the LCN community has to say if it is negative and take nothing into consideration, when they sit there and discuss what they should release the 1st thing they ask is how much can it make instead of will the players enjoy it and will the rewards be suitable enough for every level in the game. I started to thing what would happen if the powerful players made a stand against Kano but unfortunately that is where Kano has the power as people have invested to much money into the game to be able to walk away, or make a stand, Kano know this and play on it the other reason people can't walk away and this is no disrespect to anybody but this game is something they have invested alot of time also (1year being min) that it would be hard to not log in to LCN. but that is the power these company men have over others.......quite sad when profit comes above satisfaction

15. robbin gordon

robbin gordon Well-Known Member

oh, and BTW..... ok, so you want us to allow people we do not know, into our bosses to help, right ? well, if we're not friends, and i do not know who they are.... don't you workers at Kano think it would have been good to post an area to TALK TO EACH OTHER IN THE BOSSES ?? how the hell are we supposed to leave word, or instruction, for each other, if we don't even know who these players are to contact them on fb ???!!!!!!

<shaking my head> seriously, little to no thought went into this aspect of play.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Well you could post in the Boss Feed (in the same location as the invite box) or make a Group in the World Chat, which has no limits to the amount of players you can invite and you can disband it when you're done.

17. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

If you don't compensate players for this big mistake, I will down rate your game on kong to one star. I happen to do this to games that implement huge cash grabs and do not communicate properly with players. Sorry about that.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

So I've looked through this thread with the developers and I thought I would communicate a couple points. I see a lot of people are frustrated that the Raid Bosses take a long time to summon/kill. The Raid Boss is not supposed to function like a normal Boss where you kill it super quick and move onto the next one. The Raid Boss is an event, and it is supposed to be a challenge, it is supposed to take some time and cooperation between a group. If you try to do it as fast as possible, then you are going to run into some of the problems that people have experienced.

That said, there are a lot of take-aways for us from this thread. We want to make features and events that players like; no matter what you think of Kano it would be pretty silly of us to make a feature with the intent of pushing people away from the game, or making them sour on it. That is definitely not what we were going for, and we'll be continuing to make changes to the Raid Boss as the feature evolves. If you do not want to participate in future Raid Bosses, that is fine and is a failure on our part for not communicating the function of this feature properly, despite changes we made after last time. We want the Raid Boss to exist in between all of our other events, which are PVP (BA and the Wars) and the Calendars as a big event where players can team up and take down a rewarding, challenging Boss. Keep the feedback coming and we'll keep making changes.

Demonik1 and Kirsten like this.
  19. Sir Opinion Alot

and yet another answer that is kinda rude to us players we should not have to work that hard this is a game NOT A JOB FOR simple to much work NOT FUN nomore . We have boss chat we have group chat now you want us to make raid chat we dont have the time with these insane raid's to work on that I have spent 24 hrs trying to fill mine up with people that wont screw it up and now got 2 day and not 1/6th of it dead yet, So tell me how is that far that over 1/3 time is trying to fill and wasting time on the boss. I agree with a few Kano you dont listen and only give in my eyes rude answers for our problems. I have not seen once Im sorry for all the bugs and kano missed up with these, you see all the problems and yet offer nothing for the headaches we have. Now I see why i wont spend no more money on this. IF I pay for services I expect to at least enjoy them to a certain extent, but nothing is enjoyable here anymore so i save my cash for a better whore

20. Sir Opinion Alot