[PC] Raid Boss [BETA] #2 Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2014.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm guessing Neil missed a achieve on one of these raid bosses, why came up with the idea. The need for more possibilities on raid bosses is not needed, they completely take over normal game play.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

ya the idea is more for the future for when or if kano decides to add more achievements to them. i see it highly likly though that they will add achievements to them as soon as they are done with beta phase.

EDIT: no havnt missed one gotten both on all 3 platforms so far, but looking out for others and for future lol

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Totally agree, raids take over the regular game, most resources going towards them, can do without them all together :)

4. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I dont know if this has already been said (lots of pages...) but, I think there should be some regular weapon/matey type drops from these bosses. The weapons/mateys they drop at the end are nice, but for a similar investment of stam into a normal boss, I can raise my att/def much higher through normal drops. Maybe that the idea - these bosses dont give you everything, but as people have said, as they take over the game completely, it might be better if they were more rewarding to take part in.

Chasity likes this.
  5. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

The Raid Bosses are fun, & the end loot is well worth the efforts (am currently using some of the end prizes in my loadout).

It does take a considerable amount of energy & stamina usage, & is disappointing when the bosses go down in defeat; so, I like Cricket's idea of having them drop some loot whilst attacking them (as the game does in AW, when attacking victims buahaha). ;)

6. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

That is not going to happend, because of the good stats on the end drops they won't make more rewards .

7. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

Its not really for the bosses that die, but I have been in quite a few where I and others have dumped a load of stam/energy into them and they dont die. Its those where you have made a massive investment when you end up feeling a bit short changed. Well, I do! lol