[LCN] Raid Boss BETA # 2, Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am ok with the high cost of healing, as the Raid will not unbalance the game in such a measure like did with Viking Clan, where players made 1000-4000 lvls with one event, and players cant make hundreds of free powerful boss drops in a week.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

Problem is Gazember if you are the only 1 ok with it...Will you end up being the only 1 playing raid bosses?

3. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

No, I just prefer that the Raid has as limited impact on the game as it can be, the drops are simply to powerful to be given out for so many players for 250 actions. I help on them until I run out of energy.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. I'm looking at the boss feed for one where this happened. It's not there. You shouldn't be able to delete that post.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I have been able to see who does it from the very first event, in VC,and I don't think anyone can delete a that raid has perished notification,unless ,maybe the Boss Owner can?

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That appears to be the case here where a Boss owner has seemingly deleted that notification. I'll speak with the devs about getting that delete option removed, thanks Slicer.

7. Guardian Angel

Guardian Angel Active Member

Anyway you can realise that also about lower Xp that you get while attacking

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Hate finding out that way, I do try to remember to check the feed .

9. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If on you first attack on the boss there is a red warning message to heal the boss right up where you can see how much damage you made, then the boss already perished at least one time, even if the perish message was deleted from the boss feed.

Aapje and Kirsten like this.
  10. xTeck

xTeck New Member

Very nice! It's hard and fun... ;)

11. That doesn't let you know who screwed up.

12. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

you need to do random jobs not the same one if you try the same job you will waste 1000's in energy but if u do different jobs through the city and make it random 2 maybe 3 times the keys drop alot easier, i wasted 3000 on 1 job and no keys so i started at bottom job and randomly went up and down the jobs within 2000 energy i had all 4 keys randomness is the key

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Sir Opinion Alot

if u go to the summary for the boss it show exactly who killed it

14. Sir Opinion Alot

i agree foxy that would be like someone complaining about how top lvls have a boss share and the one's they share with are the only ones that get the good boss drops, so can we say that u have to make all boss's public so it fair all get these good drops. Esp the new people to LCN that have no chance of getting into a good boss sharing circle since they have shared with friends for so many years and have no room. SO in turn yes it is fair if someone get alot of these low items for 250 actions its not like they are getting the super items. Is someone scared people will stockpile and give others a run for there money now.

15. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

* Healing do have to be expensive, so that you can't use it to go through levels way to fast.
    * A Raid should be able to get killed more easily and rewards should be based on how much you put into the raid of both energy and smat. This would help on the amount of raids being started, since players would be more inclined to participate more in a specific raid, and not just do min on 5-10 raids.
    * Also as said so many times, the tiers are completely screwed.
    * If a player makes a team die, the team should not both be punished in added health and diminishing xp rewards. Only one or the other.

16. Sir Opinion Alot

i agree with all but the healing the price to buy energy aint cheaper than stamina, and why shouldnt we be able to lvl alittle bit off it thats what the raids was made for if the energy aint worth it I might as well go back to doing regular boss's. If both items cost same amount then both items should pay the same for these events. We have to spend on stamina and to me xp for purchase is good but energy is total lame and nowhere even worth buying and thus the reason for so many raids not getting full attention they run out of energy and move to next one do the 250 attacks and leave since they are out of energy and move on its a endless cycle. And for me the raids take alot to level its not like some of the lower levels who fly thru the levels they are great i know i started a new game on other platform but once you get so high the bonus levels out of a raid is not there like some of the lower players think.

17. Sir Opinion Alot

If you havent noticed people has not complained about the stamina to xp ration its the energy so you so the majority of the community is wrong Dcasso. They feel the xp awarded for the cost is fair but the energy to xp ratio is very bad for the cost. Thats the problem

18. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

And we do agree on the energy to xp being to low :) some are just pointing out, that 25 energy should result in full healing for team, which I believe is a bad idea.

19. ExtremeRules

ExtremeRules Member

I'm going against the grain slightly here, but i refill my stamina on these raid bosses long before i do on my energy, 25 maybe is a touch to much, could be the same as the barrage attack at 20. But i have to admit i saved myself energy from not doing my own boss as i didn't want the stress of somebody killing the raid party just to do it all over again, as last time i did 587million by myself after somebody did that. I do think the success rate of energy drops has gone down this time compared to last but that could just be me. my stats on the 1 persons raid boss is as follows: 6520693 health (thats healing), 146687445 dmg (attacking) 64328 actions. i have only used 30GF's to achieve this as i have been using my boosts to help me out instead. But people are complaining about he energy amount it takes as i stated it could be dropped to 20, but being at this level it will make people think more about putting skill points on energy instead of just stamina, health and att/def, that is mainly what LP's do ;)

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  20. Sir Opinion Alot