Raid Boss 3

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Xipe Totec, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

Hi Mi7ch,
    We understand a new raid boss (for LCN) will be coming out next week (in 4 or 5 days). Please can we get some feed back from the devs, on what changes have been effected from players suggestions on Tier levels, energy returns etc etc

Thanks Jabu
    Xipe Totec

Aapje and S E T H like this.
  2. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

That would be great to have some sort of knowledge before the new raid boss hits the mean streets of LCN. It will give us some time to have a rethink on how we plan to destroy these monsters.

3. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

take a look at the latest VC raid boss thread, that should give you an idea of the changes (if any) that have been made for the next round in Mob Wars.

4. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

I have but they have different issues i think. tier level for one should be very different. I would like to know in advance what we going to be dealing with and see if previous issues have been addressed

5. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

like i said in the thread "should raid bosses stay or go" ...
    i worry the raid bosses are coming too frequently too. if they remain they should be a rare occurrence maybe coming on without warning.... like a bonus once or twice a year... same applies to the 3 and 5 day calender. i see a situation where we will end up with huge monster levels of 50k etc like what happened in the old MW then bots will become common and generally be overlooked. all people will do is play to level. what has kept LCN nice is that there is actually a reasonable balance of levels. highest being 11k.... thats not so bad. old MW they reaching 250k and more. the game should be making it harder to level as opposed to easier. and all these "good" drops will unbalance the game.

I like the raid bosses but they should be the exception not the norm.

Aapje likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Raid Bosses will require a minimum of 1,000 healing actions and 1,000 overall actions to be eligible to receive a reward.

We are open to suggestions on the tiers as we are still tuning them. Please let us know what network you're on and your suggestions.

7. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

Thanks Mi7ch,

On server 1.

At 1000 actions its going to be tough lower mobs struggled last time just to get the 250 and this is a HUGE increase.
    lowest tier... up to level 3000
    second tier 3001 - 5000
    3rd tier 5000- and above

8. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

it doesn't sound like Kano is budging from the 2k actions (1k healing) requirement. if you can't get yours in, then too bad. maybe the level tiers will be adjusted, i play on kong and lowest level tier needs to be higher than 1k.

9. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

What is the cost per heal going to be?

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

20 Energy per heal.

11. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

So to get min healing done a player will need to use 20k energy????? Mitch, that is unrealistic for just about all let alone the lower levels

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

it's 1k energy 20, counts as 20 actions..

13. Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec Active Member

Jade i would hope so, but Mitch's response to Foxy was 20 PER HEAL.

14. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

In total you need 2000 actions, and at least 1000 from that must be Healing.
    50 x HEAL PARTY [20 Energy] = 1000 actions

15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's 20 Energy per Heal Party now, which means it would take 50 of those to reach the minimum for healing actions (as each Energy spent on a Heal counts as one and you're doing 20 of them at a time). 1 "action" is equivalent to one Energy or Stamina spent.

16. foxysiren

foxysiren Well-Known Member

20 energy per heal is still too much for Lcn players, many of us have stam and don't mind refilling it to attack the bosses but the energy thing is a big turn off especially when I can't level like a lower level can from these bosses.

robbin gordon likes this.
  17. Still waaaay too high, but I guess you really don't wanna listen to the feedback - even if it's from a bunch of players who are willing to use shedloads of refills on stam to attack them. What's the matter? You feel you don't fleece your customers enough with the stam refills required? Energy are finally good for something (job drops at level 6500+) yet you want us to waste them on useless XP returns.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

To clarify it is 20 Energy per Party Heal with a 15% buff to the healing applied to the party, so the Energy cost is lower than it was previously and it allows you to Heal the party more each time.

19. But mi7ch we as the players are telling you its is STILL too high, LCN is the hardest of the game to level in yet still have roughly the same shite xp return. When will the Devs realise this game is becoming more and more impossible to level and still we get no relief from the tight amount of xp given?? Do any of you at Kano want this game to survive? It has been shown already today how little the players are cared for when 2 achievements were released only 1 player can get the first 1, what the hell is going on????

20. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I did ask about going lower than 20 with the developers (down to 15 Energy per Heal) but the amount applied on Heal would have to be lowered to compensate, so lowering the cost by 20% from the original and buffing the Health applied was the solution I could get out of the discussions.