Proposed Change: Arena Rankings and awards given at end of Arena

Discussion in 'Implemented Ideas' started by Wonder Bread, Jan 25, 2013.

1. big john klad

big john klad Member

health an active attacks an kills should be how rank is placed like if you battle your butt off but hit some one who can take you out an there is 200 left but you have 30000 atack an 25 kills you should get something out of it ,i was just looking an there are alot of player in the top 100 of the last one who did not even do one attack or have any kills lol i was just mess around for a bit an had 4 or 5000 atacks an 4 kill an went out in 341 realy how fair was it the they got at least the rewards for 50 place an did not one atack sucks an leave the who gets the kill in an then we just take the snipers out an the cuts there being lazy out lol

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

my wife entered, totally forgot about it, did nothing and finished 70th and got fps cash and exp plus the bonus exp from joining...complete bs

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Thinking about it.....there really is no way to determine a winner based on a multitude of things unless the arena timed out and there was multiple players left, has that ever happened other than on purpose?

4. big john klad

big john klad Member

no it has not lol ,but if they base it on attacks an kills an how active , an wait tell it's over as they say an then do the place you on your active play ,we all know the one who are still kill an active all the way to then end say the top 3 spots should get those spots

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

sure you can.... just not mixed all together.

most attacks,

most kills,

biggest attack

Highest health reached

could maybe think of some more but theres some examples, I dont think you can get one "overall" mvp but hey you could have multiple rankings.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Last MS viking arena(my stats)

Attacks 10,973
    Kills 9
    Wins 9,608
    Losses 2,016
    Biggest Attack 2,023,799 damage

Fell short of reward tier but did gain like 14 levels out of it.

That was reward enough.

Funny thing is that arena I only went in with what I had..2 daily rewards(low end like 10 and 15% stam boosts or maybe it was 5 and 10% cant quite remember)my normal stamina boost,and like 20 god points.

If inactives slip through the cracks,more power to them.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  7. Demonik1

screw that, NOTHING to them...especially my wife ;p

8. Ice Queen

Ice Queen New Member

I personally do not get into the arena for this reason: the more active you are the more likely you are to be taken out early. so why go in. why be active. to me the arena is a joke to be honest. I see no reason to join it and no reason to even check the results to see who gets what and who placed where. it is all a crap shoot of sorts. just my personal opinion. now if the arena was based on attacks and the results or placement of rewards would be dependent on that fact, why then gentlemen, I would gladly join every time I could join. and go out in a blaze of glory attacking anyone and everyone. Now THAT would be worth the stamina usage any day. Just my opinion. you can disagree. this is is how I see it.

9. slave

slave Member

ice queen you must one of the fortunate ones that does not see this every day all day....

no squads available in your range, check back again later......

i personally get into the arena just to remember what it is like to fight again, and the more active you are the more xp you get, the more xp you get, the more levels you get, the more levels you get the more rewards pts you get....kinda funny how that works isnt it?

lets see my stamina is worth approx 100 per stam pt on bosses, and 400-1000 pts in arena.....
    doesnt take a rocket scientist there does it? not worth your stam?? pffft

just my opinion you can disagree, but im right.....

10. big john klad

big john klad Member

ok i see your point on the bosses there are very few for me to fight that why i spar but i also see her point

11. Demonik1

thats not completely true, i tend to leave actives alone as they are helping thin the crowd and i know quite a few other high levels that do the same....but it def IS a crap shoot for mid levels and lower, its luck combined with strategy but alot of luck is needed and you never know when that will come so i say keep trying...couldnt hurt to try

12. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

What does it matter when you receive your rewards? Slave is right in saying that in every other event known to the world of competition, everybody gets their rewards at the end of the entire thing.....so as to recognize the winners, and to acknowledge that the event is still going on, even if you are no longer a part of it.

Those who constantly talk about recieving rewards for doing nothing, are the same ones who don't care enough to actually do anything other than to sit back and wait to be taken out......so what does it matter to you when you get rewards? If you're not going to put the time or effort into it, then you can wait til the end to get your rewards.....just the like person who wins it has to. There is no 'fair' or 'unfair' complaint here, you want things for free.....gimmies....handouts...garbage.

How many complaints have we had about the slow, trashy hit speed and lag time.....or how many "mmmm brains" messages have we seen in recent arenas?? Y'all want to complain about them endlessly, but when a change comes up to fix that, then ya want to complain about the fix to it.

I have seen soooo much more complaining and bickering about the little pieces of nothing, but have yet to even see someone offer a suggestion about what to improve or how it looks or relates to gameplay....and the closest thing to that would have to be either Tim or Slave.

If Kano would just come out and just do things.....make a decision and run, then it'd probably not get as much attention or people bickering about things. There is no making everyone happy, because nobody plays the same style of game.....at all....ever....in the history of game playing has their ever been 1 fix that in some way does not benefit 1 player, and hurt another......ever.

So why debate about it? Some are gonna like it, some aren't. It's known, understood.....so just implement something that you feel needs tweaked with your game. What do you want, 100% approval? Read your forum and show me any one topic that has 10 stars from over 30 votes. Maybe you can find one or two, but get real. You let us sit here and debate this, but either you're going to do it or not. People are resolute and otherwise patient. We get it man, things aren't always perfect....but if you'd just show us you're working on it, then hey....that's all we want til it's done.

The idea is good. Maybe not GREAT, but it's good. And if it improves performance during the highest demand period on your game....then I'm pretty sure those who actually do more than sit there and wait for handouts (which are the only people who really should be having any opinion here at all) would appreciate it. Ya want rewards, go earn them. If ya don't wanna work for them, then wait for the ones who are busting their balls to get them are done, then share in the glory of their victory and your paltry minimal reward..... at the same time.

13. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

You haven't seen any of my posts in this section? lol Although I will say this. The people who are complaining about the mmm brains, and slow hitting aren't the ones voting this down. You rated this thread a 10/10 People want shit for free, but it doesn't matter. KANO is going to implement this because it was help out the gameplay, not the lazy gamers.

14. Blasphamy

Blasphamy Member

I sure did rate it a 10. It improves the quality of play with the only thing i have to do is wait til arena to be over to collect a reward? Count me in. And I didn't mention you in anything, but that doesn't mean you don't have good ideas. Sorry if you were looking for personal attention, but sometimes ya just gotta be able to see the whole post rather than what you caption and place down to manipulate it how you want to. :) Cheers

15. Stone ColdKiller

Stone ColdKiller New Member

we wait until the end of each week for our syndicate gamer rewards, why can't we wait until the end of a BA for our rank and rewards? plus if it allows devs to modify the reward system so it can be based on more than just final health, all the better.

16. Demonik1

you see alot of complaining and bickering because that what the forum is for. players getting together to bitch about the game in the only place its somewhat equally understood. where else are they/we going to do it? you think anybody outside of the game has any clue what we're talking about? want me to go to my wife and ask her opinions on the battle arena when she barely plays the game? or i should go talk to my neighbor about it? get a clue man and get over it. people come here to vent and hopefully get some good ideas thru...either way, what is it to you? you dont like it? theres no law saying you have to be here

17. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

if it means i get higher rewards for being active, I'm all for it!! if you get taken out right away that means you weren't playing right away!! if you cant get to the game at arena start load up on defensive items and start in defensive stance, that's why that option is there!! I am one of the main ones complaining about lagged attacks and the throttling feature, this on the other hand i wont complain about. if you join simply for the join xp why should i have to share my rewards with you when i lose a night of sleep to play when you go to bed??? i set alarms and reminders to remind me when arena is starting, you can do the same. btw last arena i did not encounter the throttle at all, thumbs up KANO, however the attacks were very lagged at the start, I'm sure this also will be fixed soon.

18. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Or you were jumped by your rivals..

Yeah yeah some games ya can't tell who's who.

In other arenas though,yeah ya can.

The whole idea of jumping rivals early is so they miss the reward tier.

19. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Was just trying to add some humor in what seemed like a heated debate to you. I guess that doesn't work so well.

20. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

1 thing i am getting tired of seeing in the arena is the same people winning all the time...they should let others win too..that is my opinion..if u dont like what i have to say u dont have to reply to my thread that i posted right here..