[VC] possible world boss solution

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Demonik1, May 12, 2013.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

since everyone is peeved at not being able to kill the world bosses, how about lessening the number of helpers it takes to unlock the power attacks and raising the boost of the power attacks so that all involved are doing more damage? lets be realistic here, if both power attacks arent unlocked halfway thru the boss, its not going to happen and if it DOES, it wont be in time for it to have enough of an effect...also, you could let us hit it more often, sya every 3 hours instead of 4?

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Thanks for suggesting it. I've seen others mention it and I have also mentioned it several times that neither fb nor MS will see the bigger unlocks ever again, thus making killing the world boss extremely difficult and time consuming. Sure, it's fun to hit the boss enough to deal 1% of the damage yourself, but it also takes ridiculous amounts of time. Decreasing the time between attacks would definitely help, too.

10 Stars

3. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

I'll give this a 10. I've often though 3 hours would be better than 4. Not any less than that though or they would become too easy I think.