[ZS] Please!!!!

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Eraser, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

Please, Give me some way to use thees items.

Scores of UN items I can use in my regular fight inventory.

and they just keep piling up in my attempts to get Legendary Items. Seriously, You're taking my Credits and literally giving me NOTHING.

Even more the crafting and nearly impossible to get boss drops.

They're difficult to get, and crafting often Stays from normal progression. I gotta go buy back this old outbreak, and open this old already completed challenge etc.

what is the point?

There must be some way to use this stuff, and not another UN suck machine, The ridiculous crates are already killing me.

2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i havent bought none yet but my guess if i was u i wouldnt try to spend UN Credits everyday on that i would hold off like maybe next time they bring out more u may get something even better then the last ones...thats what i am doing on my mob wars on the new site...

3. Eraser

Eraser Member

Its for equiping. the good lord knows the diamond grenade isnt going to help my attack/defense much at all in regular game, but its the equip for BA that I want so badly. I would happily try to aquire this item with loyalty points or pay as much as 200 UN just to get the 1 item, but it doesnt work like that. I have to buy the crates. to get it, and in this process im spending UN on Items that I cannot use at all.

Im just saying if you're going to take my UN, it should be for something I can use. I have ton of items that I did use at one time, got outdated and I replaced with better items, Im fine with that. but brand new items in the box with tags never seeing combat bugs the crap out of me.

if there where some way to use them I wouldnt be so angry about it.

this isnt so much of a problem for LCN. You have 1000 mafia, and then 1000 hired mafia. You would be hard pressed to obtain more favor point items than you can use on at least 1 side of them.

In zs I have 20 top squad, and 18 hireds currently (20 is the max@level 3000).

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
  4. Eraser

Eraser Member

92 weaoons

69 Vehicles

82 gear

counting all Un/calander/loyalty items.

as I said, It doesnt bug me to have used items, and then replace them with better stuff.

spending UN on items Ill never use.... That pisses me off.

thru the crates Ive now bought over 15 items that never have and never will see combat. for the sake of having the legendary for loadout, and they just keep counting.

thats 345 UN in the trash, and I dont even want to get into the amount of items that helped me by less than half of a skill point.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

I understand your frustration, but that last part isn't necessary for constructive feedback. Just trying to keep the tone in the forums friendly towards everybody, whether they work for Kano/Apps or not.

I've passed this thread along to the developers, but I do have to say that the crates are essentially booster packs and the Legendary items have a 5% drop rate. Finding a Legendary item in a crate on the first try would be akin to getting a Charizard in a pack of Pokemon cards. Very rewarding, but highly unlikely. You have to get a lot of Ratatas before you can get a Charizard.

6. Eraser

Eraser Member

You might not like it but its very true.

The reason that the items dont help me is because Im a loyal customer. Ive bought up a full inventory already!

Somone who has a very slim invenotry isnt getting ripped off because they can still use the items.

Hey, I understand the way the crates work. I dont expect to get the legendary right on the first shot.

but Id very much like to be able to use the items that I am buying. This game is 3 years old now, and a heck of a lot of free items have been passed out in the last 2.

it only makes sense that more items would be able to be used in this stage of the game. I could see the top squad be pushed up to double, and the items used by each squad member doubled too. I wouldnt be very happy about it, but hired squads could be unlocked at 75 levels each instead of 150 to use more that way too.

I hope you understand, It IS ripping me off to take UN from my account and give me an item that I cannot use, and it is because Im a loyal customer that Im being ripped off so yes. Its a valid statement.

Id like an example of a "friendly" way to express that you're being ripped off.

P.s. I played pokemon, if You have a charizard, you need to have 5 or more charmanders in your deck because You will have to make discards, and it may be a while before you actually drawl that charazard. and if you do get an excess of a particular basic pokemon, you can always go trade them for another evolution.

another thing with pokemon booster packs is you always got 1 rare card.

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I completely understand what your saying and actually agree. It does seem to work against a loyal paying customer. I would think Kano would want to keep the "payers" to keep paying but the way it is currently set up would seem to minimize that or at least discourage it. The one problem I do see with just upping the numbers of all the crate items or increasing the odds of the rarer items is that all players would get this same advantage which would basically be a disadvantage for the longer term and bigger spending customers that have been buying for years or in larger amounts. Perhaps the answer is to makes diff crate available that r unlocked at diff levels, status, amount of time played or monies spent....much like loyalty items ?

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  8. Eraser

Eraser Member

I really think the item chances are fine the way they are. if they actually are set the way they are supposed to be. Ive bought 20 of the new attack crates on kong, and 7 of the balanced on facebook and got ziltch for legendary items yet.

Doesnt bug me on kong because Im building up a decent inventory where I had none to speak of.

I feel like a broken record here. I need to be able to use more items to feel like Im not being whamboozled on my facebook account. Im spending Favor points and getting nothing in return.

Say I could carry 100 items into combat, Then I would be getting something out of the deal because what Im buying would be in use for at least 1 side of the item for many items to come.